Chapter-6 Shirtless

Mahir

It is 8:00 in the morning, I have to reach college in an hour. I took my towel and quickly went to take a shower. After showering I went to my closet and picked out my outfit for the day.

I got into my pants and was about to wear my shirt when Amie came into my room suddenly.

She saw me shirtless...
"oh shit- I'm so.. I'm sorry... I should have knocked the door."

She turned and said panicking.
I quickly wore the shirt and said in stammering voice "umm... it's ok you can turn now I'm wearing shirt. "

After I said this she turned as i gazed at her face she looked down, her face was flushed with embarrassment. She stood in her place gazing at the floor.

"It's ok i said breaking the silence. "

"I came to invite you for breakfast I didn't know that.... I'm sorry i should have knocked the door before entering. "

"It's ok amie, don't be embarrassed, forget it as if nothing happened, okay, now let's go for breakfast. "

After I said this she smiled slightly and nodded. We came downstairs for breakfast.

After finishing our breakfast I asked amie should we go uni together. Obviously we are going at same place so...

We sat in my car, she was wearing white shirt and black formal pants.

I think she is still embarrassed to speak anything so I started conversation by asking her "why are you wearing formals today?"

She looked at me and said “I have presentation today.

"Oh okay... " She look good in everything she wear whether it is formal or traditional or her night wears.

After some time we reached university and parted our ways. She had 2 lectures and then my lecture.

Amie

Today Amna is absent, without her the lecture seems boring, she keeps blabbering in between, so it becomes easy to pass the time.

Also I can't stop thinking about morning. His shirtless look keep running in my head. I didn't get to see much but i noticed those abs... I can't forget it.

But I was so embarrassed my cheeks were on fire. He said to forget it but i can't.

Finally first lecture done now I have presentation. Also today ritik bhai is leaving for canada so I'll go home early.

I'm done with my presentation it gone well as i expected to be.
"Okay students that's all for today. " Mam said gathering her notes. I was sitting on  the very front bench.

"Amie will you please give this circular to mahir sir I need to attend urgent meeting with HOD(head of the department)."
Mam said.

"Sure mam" I said. 
I took the circular from mam and left the classroom.

I knocked on his cabin's door and stepped inside. Mahir was not there, i was about to open the door when someone from other side came in and bumped into me.

"Sorry sorry" i heard familiar voice.
Mahir!

"It's ok" I said.

I looked at him and said in stammering voice " Umm what?? I forgot why I came here.

"Why are you doing here??" He asked.

"ohh haa vo main...
Vandana mam told me to give you this circular. "

"Acha okay.. " He said

"Can I leave now?" I asked him
"Sure I'll come to take lecture in 10 minutes. "
"Okay."

"Good afternoon class" Mahir said entering in classroom.

Wait what is that on his shirt? Why didn't I noticed that earlier?

Some pink stain ohh no! I bumped into him few minutes ago i think it's my lipstick stain. God what should i do now??

What would happen if someone saw it, they would spread rumors about him.

♡♡♡

Thanks for reading 🤍
Don't forget to vote and comment your reviews.  Hope you liked it <3!