Chapter -9 New student

Amie~

"Let's see who is gonna drink this first" I said.
I know he's going to loose they are very spicy noodles and i have eaten them many times and it's his first time.
"Okay "he said.
We came upstairs in my room and sat on my couch with our noodles and drinks. "1... 2...3..."
I said and we started eating noodles.
I'm going to watch him. He took his first bite and his expression was like WhAt. tHe. HeLL and looked at me. "Kyun ek bite mai hi khatam??? " I said with a chuckle.
"Nope..it's tasty " He said having another bite.
We were silent and all i can hear now is "Sssss...hahh!!!
He was doing this because of spiciness his ears were turned red not only ears but whole face still not giving up.

"It's spicy.... I quit i can't eat more Sssss... " He said finally. I said with a chuckle "maine bola tha na"
"Huhh!! my mouth is burning, itna spicy kon khata hai" he said walking around. I should bring him something ohh ha ice cream.
"sorry....wait I'll bring ice cream for you." I came back with ice cream. He immediately took that icecream and started eating. He was now calmed.
"Ohh god amie I'll never eat that noodles again." He said.
"Areh! we will put less sauce next time" I said.
"No next time"
I chuckled.

Next day

I took out my phone and called amna as i was waiting for her on college's gate. We switched roles today I'm early she is late. In few minutes she came why is she smiling ear to ear.
Ohh! I forgot trip!! We chatted while walking towards classroom and seated.
"Class" rahul sir voiced out grabbing our attention. "Everyone listen! we have new student- come anurag" He said looking at the door.
New student?
A guy came inside he is tall and pale, brown eyes messy hair. "Omg he is cute na!" amna said. She finds all boys cute. But he is can't deny it.
"Introduce yourself" Sir said to that guy.

"Myself Anurag Roy i won't say  much you'll get to know about me over time, also girls don't be shy you can ask for my number if want to." He said this and winked.
wait- what wow what an intro.

"Amie, you help him with notes and stuff anurag she's amie he pointed at me she will help you with studies sit with her" rahul sir said.
WHAT! Why me??
I just nodded at sir.
That guy looked at me and he widened his eyes a little. I don't know why, Am I looking weird today?
"You're so lucky huh! I wish mujhe bola hota sir ne" Amna whispered.
I gave her a glare.
"Go sit with amie" Sir said to him.
"Amie beta please help him"
"Okay sir"
He walked towards us and sat down. He smiled at me so i just smiled back and our lecture started so we didn't talk.

♡♡♡

🤍

How was the chapter do vote and comment.
What do you guys think about anurag 👀?