Dante

Dante: 

I hear the sound of a camera clicking causing me to slowly wake up. Opening my eyes I notice my hands wrapped around someone's waist, tightly might I add. Adjusting my eyes to the sudden brightness of the sun I came to realize it was Evelyn.

"How adorable!" Another female voice spoke, I sat up to be met with Seb alongside Eve's mom. "Wake up my love" I said trying to sound as romantic as possible, truth is I'm not fucking romantic. It was bullshit to do so much for a person who probably didn't give a shit about you. I didn't know if she cared about me or not but I didn't care to know. I couldn't be distracted from my business. I snaked a hand on her exposed thighs under the blanket, teasing her.

"You're such a pain in the a- a what the hell are you two doing?" Eve was too stunned to even say another sentence. I'd never say a word that sweet to a girl that stubborn. "Just taking a few pictures. Uhm honey we have to go back early something came up." Eve's mother spoke up, I noticed Eve's mood change. I'm not sure when was the last time she had seen her parents but it seemed like a long time ago.

"We leave tomorrow at midnight." Evelyn's mother spoke up, my girl was already on the edge of tears. "Can we at least go get lunch together?" Eve suggested earning a pitiful smile.

"Romano sweetie, a word." Mrs. Beaumont called out for me as she left, I was fucking scared. I was shirtless in bed with her daughter, wait we're married...

Eve gives me a warm heartfelt smile as I walk out, I could either be killed or granted with a blessing. Not that I cared about a blessing but it was still nice. I shut the door behind me to see Mrs. Beaumont immediately looked up when I shut the door. There was an awkward silence before I chose to break it, "I won't hurt her."

"I know you won't, she's just been through so much. Her father is concerned, Romano. Her father nearly fainted when he found out how famous you are. We don't care about money, we care about our daughters' health and safety." Her words shook me, they didn't know?
"Believe me, I understand. I've done everything in my hands to keep the cameras away from her. I will always put her first." I said, before I could blink Mrs. Beaumont hugged me. "She loves you son, I can see in my daughter's eyes that she loves you." Eve's mother said pulling away, I brushed it off for the sake of the deal. "I have to go get my things together but thank you for letting us stay with you." She thanked me before running into her room, when I went back into my room. Seb and Eve were so into the topic they were talking about they never noticed I came in.

"Don't you have a wife?" I spoke annoyingly to Seb who was so lost in Evelyn's eyes, she was mine.

"Someone's jealous." Seb said, placing a hand on Eve's thighs. Something in me lit up in flames, all I could see was red. Burning red. Before I knew it I jumped onto Seb grabbing the hem of his shirt, "do not touch my fucking wife, she's mine." I retorted at him while getting pushed back.

Seb laughed at me as he got up, "you're fucking crazy." He said walking out, I definitely hurt him. "I don't want another man touching you!" I yelled at Eve startling her, now seriously shit. "I'm sorry I just- I don't even know why I did that." I sighed at her next words, "you're selfish."

The atmosphere was fucking thick, thicker then a fine piece of cement. When our eyes met she looked at me with anger, pure anger. When our eyes met the world around us disappeared, it was just us, me and her.

As I reached to cup her cheeks, I felt her warm flushed cheeks. Her eyes fluttered closed and I couldn't help but marvel at the vulnerability she allowed in that moment between us.

Her lips were parted, Eve was just a breath away and I couldn't wait any longer. I leaned in, closing the gap between us. It was a delicate collision, a meeting of souls full of lust. The kiss deepened as I slid my tongue in her mouth. Her hands found my chest and I held her sun kissed cheeks like they were the most precious thing to me. There was a desperate hunger in the way our lips moved against each other, a yearning that spoke of the past two and a half weeks that I've been waiting for this. Her sweet taste was something I wanted to savor to finally commit it into a memory.

As she slowly pulled away, the air seemed to thicken again. Her eyes widened at what we just did.

"What the fuck asshole!" She angrily said, panting, "I kissed what's mine, I kissed you because no other man is allowed to do that. Because you are my wife." Damn it. I was changing already, I just charged at my own best friend for touching her. "You're mine." I finally let out.

She looked as if she'd seen a monster, one to make her fear everyone around her. "I'm not a fucking object you can claim! I am not your slave, you don't get to choose who touches me and who doesn't. You are my fake husband, we didn't marry out of love, it was out of a deal. Plus, I already told you, I-I don't want to be in a relationship right now." She backed away as my heart was filled with hurt, she didn't even smile at the kiss I had given her.

"We hate each other right? Let's just keep it this way." She said walking out, out of the room. Walking out of the room after I kissed her, I kissed her because I wanted her to see that I cared. That I cared about every single detail. Every move she made, every single breath she took, I cared about that. I noticed the way her eyes would twitch whenever she was nervous.  I was allowing myself to get the sexual tension out of the way, for our sake.

We were enemies, not lovers and certainly not friends. I could hook up with any woman I wanted to, we were friends. I meant nothing to her and she meant nothing to me. Any sane woman would come crawling to me in an instinct, it was Evelyn's loss. Any other woman would die to just be within a five mile radius from me, if Evelyn wasn't going to appreciate it other women would.

We would be even tonight...

Hello gorgeous people!!! We truly and sincerely appreciate all your support for us! This feels so damn surreal! Thank you for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment!

Love you all!!