18. Trigger warning

Elizabeth

        I nodded rapidly as Melissa went over my duties as a secretary to the CEO . She showed me to my desk which was in the CEOs office with only a glass wall and blinds separating us . She kept rambling on and on about how I must be as fast as lightening when working ,I wasn't really paying attention ,what got my attention was how grand the office was .

" Are you even listening?" Her rude voice rang and I jumped out of my  reverie.

I gave a small smile ."off course".

Her glare told me she didn't believe me ." And lastly,you must never ,ever ,harbour any form of romantic feelings towards the boss . It is strictly prohibited!".

I raised a brow." Why would I  in the first place ?"

She folded her hands across her chest." Because every single lady especially the likes of you wants to end up in his bed . And you'll probably use this as an opportunity to get closer to him". She blurted  out.

I rolled my eyes ." Please, I've seen way more handsome and hot guys ". I didn't know why but my mind suddenly went to Eren .

Our encounter yesterday was still lingering at the back of my mind. After our little chat,he took me home in silence and haven't called or texted till now .

She scoffed." We'll see about that . I hope you get caught on his bed ". She muttered and stomped out of the office. I watched as she swayed her flat ass out of the office . Who the hell wears a tight revealing  gown to work? To me it seemed like she was dressed to go hook up .

    My guts told me that she either had a secret crush on our boss or was just jealousy that I get to work closer to him. Either way ,I was only here for the cash .

I went back to my desk and prepared my mind for work before Mr CEO arrives .

It didn't seem that hard ,all I had to do was adjust and Inform him of his schedule making sure to prioritize important meetings and then go through his mails , deleting unimportant ones . Then I also have to go sort out a  pile of documents and go with him wherever he went .

Easy right ?

Well,not untill I opened his mail .There where thousands of mails ,I almost cried as I sat on my desk. Well,if I wanted to go half way ,I better start now . 
       I kept glancing at the door and wall clock every second . It was 9pm and the so called CEO wasn't here yet .
           My butt began to hurt and so I took a walk round his office. I went over to his table despite  my instincts telling me not to snoop around. There were a few files arranging neatly on the black table .

"Shouldn't you be at your desk ?" A voice sounded behind me .

I tensed ,slowly turning around to face my boss . " Umm...I was just getting to know my surroundings". I muttered.

He quirked a brow and stepped closer,his expensive suit straining with each movement . I used the opportunity to clear the way for him .
    "Good morning, Mrs Rhodes.".He uttered,placing his suitcase on the table and turning fully to face me.

     "Good morning,Sir ". I smiled sweetly. " I should return to my desk now ". I turned on my heels to hurry back to my safe heaven.
       He had started giving me the weird look ,his eyes  had been on my boobs since he walked in .

I get it ,I had nice boobs.

"Mrs Rhodes !" He called .

Plastering a smile on my face ,I replied"Yes  ,how can I help you,sir  ?".