07. At the mall

Elizabeth

I was inside a taxi going home,I had left immediately after the little event in the men's restroom had occured.The whole scenario wasn't actually what i had planned.

Yes,I had told him that i would kiss him but I hadn't meant it . I was only teasing him ,it was never my intention to kiss him in the first place .

I didn't know what came over me ,i knew that i was slightly irritated that he had been running from me . I wanted to punch him for making me run around the court room like a mad Zulu woman.
When i saw him enter the men's restroom,i was overjoyed that I had finally gotten the chance to punch his face but when i entered the rest room I did something so unexpected.

I pushed him against the wall and without thinking i had kissed him. My eyes were on his thin pink lips when I held his collar ,i couldn't look away and kept thinking about how they would taste untill I finally decided to taste them for myself . His lips were soft ,so very soft that I found myself diving deeper into his mouth. My heart was beating fast as I kissed him but she couldn't understand why. I decided to conclude that it was all because I was kissing someone I barely knew.

After realizing what i was doing ,I quickly pulled away and I was so embarrassed that I couldn't look him in the face. I quickly left the restroom and ran as fast as I could away from the court house. I could not believe what I had just done and worse ,I could not understand what i was feeling. We had just met a day ago so there was no way i could start liking him so soon. Even if I did like him,I would make sure to get rid of the feeling as soon as possible. My plan was to make him fall for me ,spend his money a little even though I was a feminist . It was all part of my tactic . And then I would make sure the relationship got to the marriage level before I break up with him.

I punched the drivers seat so many times to vent my frustration, forgetting that the driver was on the seat.

" Umm... ma'am,are you okay ?". The driver asked,he had noticed how i ran into his cab looking like I was been chased .

Realizing what i had done ,I quickly apologized." I'm sorry ...I'm just so confused right now ".

" Is there anything I can do to help?" The driver asked concerned.

" No thanks ....I can handle it."

The driver then focused on driving and tired to ignore the strange fat woman in his car......which was me!
I got home,took a cold bath and started eating. Food was the only thing that could clear my mind.

I would take a break from my routine today,just for today even if it has just been two days since I started the routine .
My mind kept wandering to Eren and his shy but cute behaviour as I ate. I laughed at the thought that he might have fainted after the kiss .
He was Soo cute when he was flustered,his red cheeks were so inviting that I just wanted to squeeze the redness out of them. He was handsome, so deadly handsome. He was tall,very tall and his uniform hugged his muscles perfectly .
He had broad shoulders and slim waist. His body was so deliciously inviting.

I sighed ,if I started liking him then I would have to take a drastic action before it turned into something else. And that would be to cut my mission short . It might still break him that was if he already started to like me .
I had dated so many men and most importantly i had made many men want to date me and Eren would be no different. I usually dragged them on for months and then leave them hanging after getting their hopes up. This time my plan was to have a little fun with Mr double H ,make him fall for me ,make him go crazy for me and then leave him hanging. I had succeeded in securing my heart and not letting myself fall for anyone and so far, I had been doing great .