10. Not a date, a friendly dinner.

Elizabeth

   It was 3am in the morning.I continued staring at my phone,at  the text I got from an unknown number. My first thought was that it was from Felix ,but then I had blocked his number ages ago .

  It was a simple text that said - I'm coming for you -

It doesn't sound so simple. It held more meaning. I could literally feel the tension emanating from those words.

I didn't have any enemies

Well,apart from Felix and Dwain . But Dwain is not capable of such. He wasn't actually my enemy ,just someone I wanted nothing to do with.

  Felix is the only one I could think of . I wasn't scared,it was just a simple text anyway.

Why would I be scared of a single text?

Who am I kidding!

I ran out of my bedroom to double check all the doors and windows if they were properly locked.

I think I had messed up big time . I just silently hoped I was fretting over nothing.

I went back to bed but couldn't sleep . My eyes refused to close as I rolled on the bed looking everywhere just incase a ghost jumps out and tries to strangle me. Not that I believed in ghost,I didn't. But right now ,I wasn't sure what to believe.

Why is  a simple text so scary?. My heart kept plummeting in my chest and I couldn't stop thinking of various kidnapping scenarios .

I didn't want to get kidnapped.

Sighing in frustration,I got up and decided to use this opportunity to lose some weight .

I went to the living room, turned on the air conditioner to the highest and began doing some sit ups .

Five minutes later ,I was panting and sweating like I just came out of a furnace. My tummy hurt so much . Maybe that was proof that I was burning some belly fat .  But it felt like I had a knife twisted in my tummy . I even found it a little hard to breathe.

I switched exercises and began doing some  planks . It felt like my belly was about to fall off.

Was this how belly fat exercises felt like ?

I didn't give up though. I had a goal and that was to lose some fat before the month runs out .

Ten minutes later I was crawling on my back to my bedroom. I couldn't stand up straight.....my body was aching all over especially my lower abdomen and calf .

I now regretted doing those exercises , maybe I should just give up and let all the fat be. After all slim girls don't earn a billion dollars every month for being slim.

When I tried standing up,it felt like my belly was being stretched . I couldn't even stand straight .

Great !

And I had dinner with Eren tomorrow or rather in the morning.

I hadn't even picked out the dress I would wear yet.Don't get me wrong ,it wasn't a date. Just a friendly dinner ,yes...a friendly dinner.

I grinned .

This was the first step ,With time he would ask me out himself.

Collapsing on my bed I closed my eyes to sleep having forgotten about  the text . Exercise was a good way to get your mind off things.

Ignoring my sweaty body,I wrapped my blanket around me.

Call me nasty ,I don't care. I was too tired to take a shower besides it was almost morning.