15. Touch me

Eren

         I was panting as I watched the dark haired guy fall on the floor screaming in pain while clutching his hand where my knife was sticking out from.
     The moment I barged in,he had one hand wrapped around her neck and the other holding his dick. She was unconscious and her dress was already raised above her hip that I could see her black lacy underwear.
       I had initially wanted to cut his dick off but he was just lucky that his hand got in the way. I should have aimed properly.

  I had a black cloth  covering the lower part of my face . It's more fun when your prey has no idea who's after him .  Marching towards him,I grabbed his hair and slammed his head on the floor . He coughed out a tooth,spitting blood along with it .

   "Don't ever touch what's mine ! ". I dragged him to his feet and threw him in the direction of the double doors . "Run !" Just one word and he scrammed like the coward he was. 

   Turning my attention to her , I picked her up from the floor . She was bleeding from her feet and had a broken nose. I glanced at the syringe on the floor,Logan didn't tell me she was injected. Couldn't be anything good.

  " Get me out of here". I said through the com while making my way back where I came from.

He cleared his throat." Are you bringing her to the van? ".

I snapped."do you have a better idea?" I was still furious and the urge to kill that bastard was eating at me. I had to take deep breaths to calm myself.
           Minutes later,I was walking towards the black van parked on the side of the road. Logan came out immediately,stalking towards me. "What the hell do you think you're doing ".

  I ignored him and placed Elizabeth in the van. Grabbing a first aid kit ,I began treating her injuries. "What did he inject her with ?" I asked .

"How am I supposed to know ?" He shrugged.

I glared at him ." Then check the cameras ,find him! . " I gritted my teeth. I hope it wasn't what I thought it was.

  Logan went back to his stack of computers. The only thing I could hear was the clicking of the keyboard. I ran my hands through my hair and released a frustrated groan. It didn't look like she would wake up anytime soon,there was still a bruise on her neck from his strangling. I couldn't help but think ,what if I'd been late or what if I wasn't there at all?

"Aphrodisiac". Logan suddenly said. "I think it's aphrodisiac,I've seen that bottle before".

I went over to him and stared at the screen. He rewind the footage and I saw him . He was always five feet from her , always watching and following her and she was completely oblivious. 

"Dig up everything you can on him. " I said still staring at the screen,watching as he followed her into the hallway with a couple of men behind him.

Logan sighed. " This is not part of our job".

For the tenth time I rolled my eyes. " She almost got raped,did you really expect me to fold my hands and let that creep go Scot free?"

He went over to the driver's seat and turned on the ignition. "You've done worse  to  more women ". He stated.

I gritted my teeth in anger. Was he seriously comparing me to that bastard. "This is different".

"Yeah,right ". He started whistling." I'll check him out later. You better start thinking about what you'll do when she wakes up. "

I furrowed my brows. "I don't need to do anything". I joined him at the front leaving Elle lying on the only leather sit at the back. "I'll just make sure she controls her urges. "