chapter 29

Chapter 29.

Siyeon woke up, seeing the image of baby Shin sleeping very soundly. She smiled and kissed the baby's forehead, then stood up and left the bed.

Going to the kitchen, there is a picture of Bona cooking breakfast...

And making a cup of coffee.

Siyeon no longer drinks coffee outside the store but every morning drinks coffee made for her by Bona.

Her life became much more peaceful after Bona's appearance. Bona hasn't found a new job yet, so she spends most of her time at Siyeon’s house, taking care of baby Shin and taking care of this house with Siyeon

That's what Siyeon always wanted, building a family with someone and doing simple things like that together.

Siyeon's phone suddenly had a text message.

“Miss Lee, I just finished a 3-day vacation with my family, but I've thought carefully, I won't return to Seoul anymore. I will return to Chairman Lee's mansion to work, I also talked to him. The housework and taking care of baby Shin is now taken care of by Bona, I think I don't need to be there anymore

So, goodbye Ms. Lee, thank you for all your time"

- Siyeon, why do you look so absent-minded?

Siyeon was startled and looked up. Bona had been standing next to her.

- Ah... Mrs. Jo quit her job here and returned to Daegu to work, I'm not feeling very comfortable.

- Why are you uncomfortable? You can see that Mrs. Jo has been having too much free time lately.

- Huh?

- Because I already do all the work in the house, Mrs. Jo being here is a waste of her time.

- Did you tell Mrs. Jo to quit her job?

- Well, I think it's good for her. It would be more convenient for her to work in Daegu, to be near her family.

Siyeon stiffened, not knowing what else to say.

She was a little annoyed that Bona was making decisions about the house without telling her first.

- Hmm....how have you been looking for a job lately? Has anyone called you in for an interview? – Siyeon changed the topic.

- Haven't found it yet, and I'm feeling comfortable with my current life, being able to do that every day makes me happy, don't you feel that way? – Bona hugged one of Siyeon's arms.

Siyeon felt awkward, she raised her shoulders a bit to avoid subtle interaction.