chapter 25

Chapter 25

Next morning.

Siyeon woke up in the sunlight, she felt full of happiness. This bedroom, this atmosphere, she wanted to be immersed in it forever. The beautiful memories of Piri were replayed in her head like a movie, and the more she looked back, the more peaceful she felt.

Last night when everything was done, she was with her naked body, on the wooden floor, holding Bora on top. Bora's body was like her warm blanket, Bora didn't resist, Bora lay still on top of her and let her control everything herself.

Kim Bora finally learned to listen to her a little more and where is Bora now?

Siyeon looked to the side blankly, all night she hugged Bora so tightly but Bora got out of bed before her. Siyeon saw a note on the table next to her.

“Hello, Siyeon, I just made ginger tea for you to drink to relieve your hangover. You drank too much yesterday. I go jogging to the beach.

Good morning"

Siyeon gulped down the ginger tea that was still warm next to her and then went to change, she had to go to the beach.

Now the sun has not yet risen very high, Bora's small figure from afar is running towards her, gradually growing larger, Bora’s beauty combined with this vast and majestic space...

Really amazing.

- You get up so early? – Bora stopped facing Siyeon, her face drenched in sweat.

- Why are you suddenly jogging in the morning? – Siyeon moved closer, using her hand to wipe the sweat from Bora's forehead. Bora jogging in the morning never happened before, when she went to the gym it was usually in the afternoon. Since she has a brain problem, she shouldn't exercise too much. Even though she's the head chef, working at Cherry is all light work.

- Ah…..I have some things to think about.

- You shouldn't exercise vigorously, you know.

- I know, but I don't run very fast, I feel fine.

- So...what are you thinking about?

- Siyeon….

- Sing.

- Huh?

- Call me Sing, if you continue to call me Siyeon, I will feel very strange.

- …………..

- You were like a lion last night, but now you're hesitant to call me by my nickname intimately - the corners of Siyeon's lips curled up.

- I wonder...

- What's the problem?