chapter 22

Chapter 22

Siyeon returned home after her trip to Daegu. She returned with a bank account that had been supplemented with a lot of money and an inherently insecure mood.

People say that life only needs a lot of money and having a lover by your side is enough to be happy, right?...

But she still longs to regain the old happiness.

Breaking into view was a very peaceful looking image, it was 6pm and Bora was at home. She fell asleep on the sofa, next to baby Shin lying on her lap, the TV was still on. Mrs. Jo probably went out to buy things.

Siyeon smiled, her heart fluttered a few beats. Bora coming home early after work is something she longs for. Siyeon's work is more free than Bora's, she only spends 3 to 5 hours a day working in her own studio at home. The songs she composed are gradually receiving more attention than before. Siyeon has to admit that the more unstable her life is, the more emotional she is to compose.

The songs she composed, none of them had a positive meaning, she put all her sadness into the melodies. That was the only way for her to relieve her own pain.

Siyeon dropped her bag, walked closer to the other person, she narrowed the distance until their faces were only 10cm apart.

Siyeon was nervous and breathing rapidly. This was not the first time she had seen Bora so closely, but with the current situation of the two people, this moment was very rare. During the past month, other than Bora's small hand, she had no chance to touch Bora’s anywhere else.

The two of them lay on the same bed, Siyeon only dared to touch Bora's hand, she lay an arm's length away from Bora and did not dare to come closer. Bora did not actively interact physically with her, so she did not have a strong spirit.

Bora is sleeping right now, she won't know anything.

Siyeon slowly moved closer, touching those soft red lips….

She kept it like that for a while, closing her eyes to enjoy every passing second...

Her body screamed with fatigue, her legs trembled because she had to bend over for so long, because she had just gone through a long drive, but she didn't care.

She just wanted to touch Bora like that.

Then she felt Bora's lips moving. Siyeon opened her eyes, she was startled and pulled away because Bora had discovered her.

- I... I'm sorry.

SuA was extremely surprised, then tried to act naturally, moving her body to relieve fatigue. She fell asleep without realizing it. SuA looked down, Shin was also sleeping.

Today, after leaving work early, SuA went home to take care of Shin. Shin loves her very much, clinging to her and not wanting to leave her. Every time she put the baby down to go do something, the baby cried, so she had to pick him up again, unable to leave.