chapter 16

Chapter 16

*warning smut*

SuA gently laid Siyeon down on the bed, one hand rubbing her lovely round belly, the two lips still tightly wrapped around each other.

How long has it been since SuA kissed Siyeon, 2 months?

But for her it felt like 2 years, she had lived a very negative life in the past month. She feels lucky because Siyeon's new partner isn't as great as she thought, so she has a chance to get back together with Siyeon

Is she angry at Siyeon? Yes. She was very angry because Siyeon did not value her feelings. But that incident also came from the video in Hong Kong, so she won't pick this up. Siyeon was so lonely and offended by that video that she met someone else.

Siyeon was very emotional, she ran her hands through Bora's shiny black hair, pressing Bora’s head tightly against her. She kissed as if this was their last kiss.

Through many ups and downs, she still cannot stop loving Kim Bora.

- Bora……

- …………..

- Bora, I love you.

Bora broke away from the kiss and went down to Siyeon’s neck, her hand moving from Siyeon’s stomach to the chest, rubbing the erect nipples. Siyeon was both happy and disappointed...

From the moment they first met until now, Kim Bora has never said love directly to her.

She pulled Bora up to face her, and the two kissed again. Bora brought her small, soft fingers down to Siyeon's most sensitive area. The person below groaned in confusion, but did not forget to complain about the previous disappointment.

- Hmm……

- Tsk – Bora bit Siyeon's lower lip and gently pulled it up.

- Why don't you respond?

- Respond to your love?

- You clearly understand, but you always act like you don't understand anything.

- Lee Siyeon, I’m  the one who always looks for you so we can get back together, I’m the one who solved your forced marriage problem. Then I will be your financial support in the future, and now you still doubt my feelings?

- I don't doubt anything, but if you don't say anything, who knows, anyway , why mention the finances here? - Siyeon frowned, her top and bottom were really opposite, the bottom was watering with the caress of Bora’s fingers, she arched her body to restrain the pleasure that was about to explode.

- You displease Mr. and Mrs. Lee, get pregnant with someone else but not Seonghwa, the marriage will be annulled, Mr. Lee will be extremely embarrassed. And now that you've run away to live in Seoul, I guess your parents won't let you live with enough money anymore.