chapter 8

Chapter 8.

3 years later.

At the Lee family villa

Siyeon holds a cup of coffee and relaxes in a chair on the beach behind her house. The sky is very dark now and she doesn't mind at all if someone says she's crazy.

A very long time has passed, every night she comes here to sit and watch the sea after meals.

Here are unforgettable memories between her and Bora, their first kiss took place here. People say that time will erase everything but for her it doesn't, time makes her remember more and more details of the moments she spent with Bora.

Actually, everything is really simple, if she miss Kim Bora, she just needs to go to Seoul, find DCC media company, ask there, she will probably meet Bora. But no, she didn't do that.

She knows that no matter what she does, her relationship with Bora will never heal.

Siyeon touched her ring finger. As time passed, spectacular things happened in her life.

She was engaged to a nice guy that her parents had arranged.

Her heart was completely empty, she didn't think much and agreed to this engagement. In just one year, the wedding would take place, and she and that guy would officially get married.

That guy's name is Seonghwa, son of Poison Love technology corporation.

As time passed, she had been waiting for a figure to appear, she was waiting for that person to find her. She still lives in this villa and doesn't go anywhere. She still works and takes over father Lee's Marriot hotel every day. Her workplace and residence have never changed and Bora knows those places, but she doesn't see Bora.

After seeing her disappearance, Bora must have felt relieved, right? What Bora wanted was money and a decent job, she gave Bora the money, the neighbors gave Bora the job. Bora was satisfied enough, she didn't need anything else.

Siyeon never exactly existed in Kim Bora's wishes.

She put an end to that wait a year ago, after she heard the news from her house staff, who said they read the news that Kim Bora had been arrested by the police. That's understandable, the city of Seoul is large, but over time the police will still find Bora. So after 2 years of successfully escaping, Bora was discovered and is probably in prison now.

Siyeon doesn't know how Bora will be punished for the crime. Siyeon’s family has withdrawn the complaint and no longer denounces Bora’s crimes of kidnapping and extortion. If convicted, Bora will only have to receive a sentence of illegal appropriation of money.

Bora didn't do it on purpose, so maybe the punishment will be light, about 1 year?

- Sing, come inside, it's dark – mom Lee called.

- Yes - Siyeon stood up, folded the chair and leaned it against the nearby cliff, going inside the house.