chapter 19

Chapter 19.

In a secret office, deep inside Beatbox, Jeno and Siyeon along with a few employees discussed their upcoming work.

In this mafia field, Siyeon does not have any skills or reputation. She had to rely on a third party, a close friend of her father, Mr. Park, the owner of a chain of gold shops running from Daegu to Seoul. When Mr. Park learned that Siyeon was Mr. Lee's beloved daughter, he warmly agreed to meet her.

Siyeon silently thanked heaven and earth that the relationship between her and father Lee had gradually healed after the appearance of baby Shin, so she could easily connect with her father's close friends. She asked Mr. Park to approach Jeno and set up an appointment to ask for help.

Jeno, after knowing everything thoroughly, laughed as if it were a very easy thing.

- It turns out your wife is being bound by Scream, is she excellent so is she imprisoned there? As far as I know, Dami is a meticulous and cold person, is she so attached to an employee like that? Men are easy to understand, but here it is a woman.

Siyeon bit her lip, she also didn't know why Bora was so favored by Dami. Bora once told her that in Scream, many people left and many people stayed, but Bora was not allowed to move, she always had to work for the organization.

But after seeing the photo of Scream's leader, Dami, Siyeon burst into tears, that was the person who instilled hope in love for her and cruelly dismissed it in the past.

Dami once caused her extreme pain and depression for about a week. How she gave Dami her feelings, how much she believed in Dami, in the end, what she got back was all pain.

Dami also never revealed her daily tasks to Siyeon. Siyeon didn't know what Dami did for a living, until now.

Siyeon was also very surprised because Dami was accidentally related to Bora, Dami is Bora's boss. She also didn't understand why it could be such a coincidence.

- Just put Dami in a passive position, use SuA as a condition for exchange and that's it - Mr. Park took a sip of wine.

---

Siyeon returns home after a secret meeting. If Bora knew she had just returned from meeting Scream's enemy, Bora would probably be very worried. Siyeon entered the room, trying to look calm. She thought about the near future, when Bora was freed, the two of them would be free to choose the life they wanted.

Before her vision was the figure of Bora holding baby Shin and watching TV, so peaceful.

Bora is an assassin on the street, but when she comes home she is an extremely exemplary, gentle and mature mother. Those two shades of her are completely different. Siyeon secretly made a wish, she wanted this scene to stay before her eyes forever.

Is it easy?

---