chapter 31

Chapter 31.

Cherry Restaurant.

As soon as SuA finished working, she left the kitchen, changed clothes and sat at the dinner table, Minji sat next to her.

- How is your relationship with Handong these days?

- We’re still housemates.

- No further progress? Handong is so beautiful and kind.

- Haiz, I don't understand why I'm so insensitive.

- You two need to be closer to each other to feel it.

- I kissed her.

- Oh?

- Then kiss her neck.

- Huh?

- But then I felt uncomfortable and stopped.

- Geez, really….

- Siyeon's image keeps bothering me. Recently I accidentally met her in a bar. I want to forget her but I can't.

- When you're with Siyeon, you never think about her for even a second. Now that you two are apart, you remember her, what's wrong with you? – Minji laughed tightly.

- I don't know either - SuA remembered when she met Siyeon at the bar, she was heartbroken when she read Siyeon’s messages and was sad when she saw the picture of Siyeon with that girl named Bona.

- Take the initiative to reconnect with Siyeon, she already texted you to apologize, she's waiting for you - Minji advised, before she didn't like the story of these two dating, but after knew more detail, she wanted her best friend to return to where SuA belonged.

- No, Siyeon is currently living with someone else.

- Huh?

- Her high school friend, they have feelings for each other.

- Surely you haven't heard Siyeon talk about your old boss, right?

- I don't want to dig up the forgotten past, I feel it's unnecessary.

- That boss's name is Dami, she has a one-sided crush on you for a long time and always wants to sabotage the relationship between you and Siyeon. I was told everything by Yooh. You, Dami and Yooh worked together, that job also helped you become as rich as you are now.

- …………..

- Dami once flirted with Siyeon to separate Siyeon from you. Siyeon was heartbroken and she once said goodbye to you to be with Dami.