Character Info ( ̄∇ ̄)

(Yes I know it's been a while since I've stayed updated on wattpad. Sinners Rejoice! I was and will still be busy on Twitter, follow me btw for fanarts if you like Visual Novels Thank you.)

(Anyways, I've updated this shit. This is my HH OC but it's just a reference on how more or less your Exorcist Uniform was)

♡Name♡: Y/n

"Greetings, I'm the protagonist of the story"

♡Age♡: Unknown but it's older Lucifer (Looks around her 20's)

"I must also say that I was there to see Lord Lucifer be created, that scene was absolutely beautiful"

♡Gender♡: Cis Female? Arch-Angel? Hotel? Hazbin

"Angels don't have genders, but I suppose that since God was already planning to do this 'Humanity' thing, they decided to put a experiment on me, and well...I'm a woman now?"

♡Species♡: Fallen Angel

"To think I've admired Sera before...But she was just a bitch who think this was for the best"

♡Personality♡: Graceful+Gentle+Cunning and Manipulative(?)

"I was the righteous hand of god, and the devil that they forgot"

♡Sexuality♡: Demisexual

"I've no interest in anyone at the momment, tho I must admit, I did take a liking to a certain someone"

♡Appearance♡: Your beautiful apparence cause I'm too lazy to describe, but you'll have THE angelic face

"Are my looks really that important?"

♡Love interest who'll fall for her♡: (Literally, the whole fucking entire cast expect for canon ships like HuskAngel or Chaggie-)

"My love life is not all that interesting, if you want to know more, ask Cupid, not me"

♡Height♡: 6'5"/195cm

"That's an average height in this place, but not for earth"

♡Strength, Stamina, Speed♡: ???

"Let's just say I'm not as strong as Lord Lucifer"

♡Status♡: Servant of God (Formerly) General of Hell (Present, righteous hand of Lucifer)/Active

"But...As bad as it was being accused like that, I learnt something 'bout myself. That I could go through something like that and survive."

(I'M BACK FOR SOME GOOD OL' WRITING TIME!!!)