21 • Good Boy

Mulai dari awal

He swallowed, «you menace», he hissed, staring down at my hand on him.

I tutted my tongue and let go of him. His eyes widened then and his breath hitched in his throat, «no», he protested, «please».

I raised my brow, expecting him to listen. «Please what?»

His hand flew up to grab my jaw. His fingers dug into my skin as he tilted my face up just a little, «sit on my... cock», he said through gritted teeth. It sounded more like an order than a request, so I smiled and laughed. Snape didn't seem very happy about that.

«Be nice», I said, batting my eyelashes, «you can do it, you're a good boy».

His eyes glistened with something I didn't recognise, but he let go of me, «Leo», he began, pleasing me quite a lot, actually. He knew that. «I want you to sit.... Ride me, please», he begged, finally.

I knew this couldn't be anything but a secret. But I so wished I could tell or even show people the amount of submissiveness I managed to draw out of him. It was bewitching and extremely arousing.

My hand went into his boxers again. The sigh of relief that came from the professor made me smile as I pulled him out of his clothes. I snaked an arm around his neck to steady myself as I lifted my hips, «move my panties, professor».

He glared at me. If looks could kill I would've died in his lap just then. But there was really no time to argue, so he did as told. The feeling of his fingertips against my skin made me hold my breath for a second. «Now, feel how wet I am for you», I whispered into his ear.

Confidently he plunged a finger into my pussy, making me gasp. The sound motivated him as he added another. Weirdly enough I felt proud of him. He pressed them in further, baring his teeth as he groaned in satisfaction, «delicious», he drawled. My moan provoked him further. «Leo», he begged, «please».

«You want to fuck me, Severus?», I asked, my breath hot on his ear, «you're not going to suspend me, are you?»

«No», he hissed, «I won't».

Snape removed his hand from between my legs and held his breath as I lowered myself onto him. «Ready?», I asked, biting my lip to mask my smirk.

Snape glared at me and wrapped his arms around my petite waist, «you annoying piece of-»

The rest of his sentence got cut off by his groan as I pressed myself down, his cock sliding into me perfectly.

And as I sat there, with his cock buried all the way inside me, I grabbed his jaw just like he'd done with mine merely seconds ago, «so grumpy, Severus», I whispered, «are you a bad boy?»

He tried bucking his hips, but I pressed his thighs down, «no», he replied desperately.

Slowly I began to move up and down, riding him as I watched the expression on his face. Keeping eye contact like that made me feel wild with desire, and in complete control.

The only thing outside of my control was what happened next.

Someone knocked loudly on the door, having tried the handle first and failed. Snape's face jerked towards it, and his eyebrows fell heavily over his eyes while lines etched into his forehead. I opened my mouth to comment, but he quickly placed a finger on my lips to silence me.