7 • Our Secret

It had been too convenient, and just too good, thinking he finally came around, wanting to explore our deal further. Deeper. So I had not been too surprised when another professor came knocking, and Snape had to fake a late detention. They even deducted points from my house due to my lit cigarette.

I mean, that's not the reward I wanted for sucking his cock, but at least it covered our true intentions. No harm done, you could say.

So I had walked back to my common room, fantasising about the man and how he would feel like inside me. Smiling, I was at least content that I knew better how to imagine just that — as I quite vividly remembered his size and shape.

And so, when I went to bed that night, I reached my high so much faster.

-

Finishing the eggs on my plate, I listened to Draco complain about quidditch. It seemed that each breakfast lately had turned into the Draco-Quidditch show, and I was obviously not a fan. Whenever Pike or Blaise would bring up another topic, I would eagerly join that conversation instead.

Staying away from Blaise hadn't been something I had considered when I offered the professor the deal. I had never thought he would be bothered by that, but seeing as I hadn't really enjoyed myself with that boy in a while it hadn't been too hard to agree to it. Carrying the deal through, however, was harder than I thought.

Apparently I had grown used to his touches here and there. The hand on the knee. Brushing my hair away when he talked to me. A hand at the small of my back. Always walking close to me. Looking at me whenever someone said anything funny to see if I laughed. Anything. And now that I had to tone things down I realised he was a lot more attached than I'd let myself believe. I had been truly oblivious.

And quite frankly, it was annoying.

He definitely noticed as well, whenever I would shy away from his touch or even force him off of me.

But it wasn't that I was afraid to break Snape's rules, I just wanted him to see I was being serious. There was a lot of reasons for him to believe I really wasn't, understandably so.

Even that was annoying me, because I had never felt the urge to please anyone before. And there I was, hoping he would be satisfied to see me avoiding Blaise's attempts of being close.

Instead, a few days after that incident in his office — to which I hadn't seen him since , by the way — he came up to our table. Nostrils flaring.

And what did I do?

I fucking smirked.

«Miss Lovegood», he began. His deep voice disturbed the chatter around me and they all grew silent. I looked at him and put on the most innocent face I could muster without drawing too much attention. And then I nodded in understanding, showing how I was indeed listening. His eyes scanned my friends, slowly and deadly.

«Yes?», I raised my voice and rolled my eyes. It was more for show, but a part of me wanted to edge him further. Further from, well, whatever it was that already had him fuming.

«I need a word», he simply said, right through gritted teeth. I cocked an eyebrow and decided, despite my best intentions with him, to be difficult. You could say it was a habit of some sort. A bad one, perhaps.

«Can't it wait? I'm eating», I shrugged my shoulders and felt another smirk tug at my lips as Pike attempted to hide a shocked, but very much amused, chuckle.

My plate was empty, and it had been for the past half an hour.

Snape's dark eyes seemed to register just that. But he was stubborn. I admired that. I could even go to the lengths of saying it was kind of.. adorable.