19 • One Night

Smut ahead.

There had been one problem to the one night we agreed upon. And that was how especially Pansy would wonder where I was. Because of this I had excused myself to my dorm for a moment, running barefoot towards the common room hoping not a living or dead soul would see me.

Putting piles of clothes under my duvet, I shaped it to form a sleeping body. And by Snape's suggestion I hexed the room with the Confundus charm, hoping it would distract the girls from being nosy. I also closed the bed hangings like I always did.

I felt like I was mad for doing this. We were meant to see each other for a short moment every friday, just to fulfill the needs we'd agreed to. And in return I'd show up in class, and he'd help me work on the legilimency I apparently had. Platonic. Purely sexual.

But here I was seeking his comfort.

And something told me he wanted or needed mine.

We had officially fucked it all up. And I literally couldn't care less.

-

When I returned to his office I felt awkward for the first time. The bash and the whole thing with Blaise had knocked me off my broom. It was safe to say my usual confidence and attitude had taken a hit.

«Did anyone see you?», Snape asked me as I closed the door behind me. I'd changed into my dressing gown and placed my costume somewhere visible for the girls to notice it. Just like I would've had I only gone to bed. My own bed.

«Would I be here if they did?», I asked and rolled my eyes.

The cold glare he gave me made me smile. Instead of answering me he opened the door to his private rooms and let me walk in there first. My heart was beating terribly, and I was wondering whether I'd made a horrible mistake.

However, the doubts melted away once the door was locked and I turned to face the professor. The memories of the first time he led me in here came floating back, returning some of my confidence with it too.

I wanted him.

Snape looked at me, seemingly unsure of what to say or do, having become used to following my lead. But the heated look he dragged across my body, from my bare toes to the hem of my dressing gown and further to the outline of my breasts and finally to my lips, made my knees weak and my spine tingle.

I walked up to him and as I looked into his eyes I reached to unbutton his cassock. My skin felt warm, close to kindling, as I began imagining what would come next.

But the professor didn't agree. He quickly grabbed my wrists. «No», he said.

«Why?», I asked and without thinking I spat out a wild guess, «is it because of the tattoo?»

He furrowed his eyebrows, «I don't have a tattoo, Leonie».

I tried to withdraw my hands but he wouldn't let go. «I have told you to call me Leo, why do you insist not to?»

«I'm using your name», he replied.

«The one I don't like», I frowned.

«Why? Tell me why and I'll consider not to», Snape said, still holding my wrists.

«I literally said no questions earlier», I spat.

The side of his lips lifted, but not into a genuine smile, more the type that showed off just how amused he was with himself. «I believe you asked the questions first», he replied.

«Fine», I hissed, «I'll tell you why if you tell me why you won't let me undress you».

The professor took his sweet time considering my proposition. He let go of my hands, «alright», he drawled, «you first».