21 • Good Boy

Smut ahead.

Kissing Snape was so strange. Only because he did it so well I could hardly fathom his inexperience.

The anger and frustration that had welled in him was definitely put into the kiss. He was rough, and not gentle like usual. I yelped when he grabbed my waist and effortlessly moved me from my seat onto his lap. All without breaking the kiss.

I felt his teeth dig into my bottom lip, and his tongue masterfully dominated mine. Usually that would've been my move, but I let him abuse my mouth to ease his anger.

His erection pressed against my underwear as my skirt lay over his lap like a table cloth. I moaned into the kiss, to which Snape responded with a groan.

He'd chosen to kiss me, and did not want to share with me why he so abruptly sent me back to my dorm the other night. Half of me was still curious, but the other hated to dwell on things. Therefore, I decided to let the whole thing go.

«This isn't the agreement», he growled, pulling away from me, but keeping a tight grip on my hips. I cupped his face in my hands and smiled.

«We can stop», I suggested, knowing he wouldn't. His erection was stiff as hell.

He flared his nostrils, «do you want to?»

The side of my lips lifted, «no».

Snape ran his fingers through his hair. I assumed he felt overwhelmed and slightly disappointed in himself for not being able to concentrate on what really mattered. «You really need to learn-»

I nodded quickly, «after. Okay? I'll... take it seriously».

He narrowed his eyes, clearly not believing me. His cock twitched impatiently, making him sigh. «This is mad», he murmured, looking down at my body placed on top of his, «I am mad».

I snickered a laugh, «is it mad to live a little?», I whispered, placing my arms around his neck, peering into his eyes with the most innocent charm I could muster.

It seemed I had given him food for thought. For a second he was lost in his mind, returning my stare, «no», he replied in a drawl. His brows furrowed then, as if he felt uncomfortable. I imagined his cock was pressing against his clothes a little too much. He let go of me to try to move it, but I grabbed his hand to guide it back to my hips.

«Let me», I said and began to open his belt and zipping him down, «we'll be quick», I reassured him with a coy smile playing across my lips.

Snape nodded and looked past me towards his door. I heard him swallow hard at the realisation it hadn't been locked. He hadn't meant for it to escalate into this. He lifted his hand and made it lock just by a quick flick of the wrist. And as his attention returned to me, he unexpectedly bucked his hips upwards, pressing his crotch against my warmth. «Fuck», he murmured frustratingly.

I hadn't managed to even free him by then, his impatience fascinating me greatly. «Severus», I whispered. He looked at me as he breathed heavily. «Tell me what you want», I smiled.

His fingers curled themselves into my shirt, pressing me down for friction between us. He clenched his jaw and closed his eyes, concentrating on his words, «you», his deep voice whispered in return.

I reached into his boxers and wrapped my hand around his cock. He hissed at the touch. «Beg me for it, Severus». Stroking him slowly I enjoyed how his growing impatience reflected in his breathing.