6 • Forbidden Fruit

Smut ahead

**

So he had accepted.

It took me into the next phase, the one involving how do we even begin? And it seemed like he struggled with the same as we had not as much as glanced at each other since then. And it had been three days. However, I knew the choice was mine. He couldn't possibly be the one to initiate anything, despite my obvious advances. Solely because of his position. I knew that. He knew that.

Well, not only that. He seemed too insecure. Or perhaps that was just how he preferred it. OR.. maybe he was testing me?

It didn't matter. I had decided it was about time to do something. So instead of waiting around, hoping I'd bump into him or catch him somewhere alone — I went straight for his office. Everybody knew he worked most weekends, just locked up in there. Because he couldn't possibly have anything else to do, could he?

I knocked.

It took a while, but the door opened eventually. There was no one in sight though, like right away, so I figured he had let the door open on its own.

Walking inside, I was glad to see the surprise in his eyes when he did a double take — realising it was me.

«Evening», I smiled and walked over to his desk. He was sat behind it, drowned in paperwork as always. «Do you ever finish grading these? I'm sure you can't be doing much else», I huffed and grabbed a few of them out of curiousity. And as I struggled to figure out what was up and what was down on the several sheets, the professor glared at me.

«Put those down, Miss Lovegood», he seethed, «now».

«Make me», the smirk on my face seemed to annoy him as I lifted them out of his reach as he was still sitting down. However, I struggled to keep that smirk when he rose to his feet and his height towered over mine.

«I'll say this only once», he drew his eyebrows down angrily, «put. those. down».

I narrowed my eyes slightly, «technically you've said it twice».

That was when I realised that Professor Snape did not have the same sense of humor as me. And by the sudden sight of blood red veins in his eyes I found it wise to back away a tad.

«You are a nusiance», he hissed through gritted teeth and slowly came around the desk, eyeing me as if ready to attack any given moment.

«I think you'll take that back very soon», I smiled and put the papers behind my back, «professor».

Flaring his nostrils he approached me, raising an eyebrow as to convey confusion, «is that so?»

I raised my chin then, «yes», I said in a whisper and let my eyes fall to his crotch, and when I looked back into his eyes I knew he'd noticed, «unless you'd be inconvenienced by my lips... on you».

Snape stopped. And despite everything we had talked about before, and even the kiss three days prior, it looked like he had seen a ghost.

«Get out», he growled.

«No», I protested, «you agreed to my deal, now serve me your guidelines». I rolled my eyes as I said the last word in a mocking tone. He seemed to straighten up his posture as he stared at me. «Only then... will I give these back», I held out his papers and bit my bottom lip while grinning.