Epilogue

~ 4 years later ~

Jotaro stood amidst the hustle and bustle of Tokyo International Airport. A streak of silver adorned the right side of his otherwise dark hair, a subtle testament to the passage of time. His eyes scanned the crowd, occasionally glancing down at his watch as he awaited the arrival of two old comrades.

Amidst the throng of travelers, he spotted them – Polnareff and Giorno – making their way through the terminal. Their approach brought a faint smile to Jotaro's lips. As they drew nearer, their smiles mirrored his own.

"Well, look what the tide washed in," Jotaro quipped as they finally reached him, a hint of playful banter lacing his words.

Giorno and Polnareff exchanged amused glances at Jotaro's greeting, their laughter echoing in the bustling terminal. The trio embraced in a tight hug, their reunion a testament to the enduring strength of their friendship.

-

The three men settled into Jotaro's car, Jotaro took the driver's seat, while Giorno and Polnareff made themselves comfortable in the back. The engine hummed to life as they began their discussion.

"So, tomorrow's the big day," Jotaro remarked, glancing at the men through the rearview mirror. "Josephine's high school graduation. She has no idea you're coming."

Giorno nodded, a gleam of excitement in his eyes. "It's been too long since I've seen her. I'm sure she'll be thrilled."

Polnareff leaned forward, joining the conversation. "Yeah, it's been four years since you last visited, Giorno. Meanwhile, I've been making the trip once a year."

Giorno grinned, a playful twinkle in his eye. "Well, Polnareff, with all those visits to Japan, I'm surprised you haven't found yourself a Japanese wife yet."

Polnareff laughed, throwing his hands up in mock surrender. Jotaro chuckled at their banter, his eyes focused on the road ahead. Despite the passage of time and the distance between them, their friendship remained as strong as ever.

Jotaro shook his head, a wry smile playing on his lips. "Real stand-up guys, aren't you? Great couple of role models for Josephine; The Italian mafia boss and the French love hermit who can't seem to find a date."

Polnareff laughed heartily, clapping a hand on Giorno's shoulder. "Ah, but what better role models could we be for Josephine, eh?"

Giorno grinned, a glint of mischief in his eyes. "Indeed, she'll learn all about the finer points of life from us."

Polnareff chuckled turning his head to look at Jotaro's eyes in the rearview mirror, "And besides Jotaro, I'll have you know, my heart now belongs to adventure, not romance, I believe it always has deep down."

Giorno joined in, his tone light and teasing. "And as for me, well, I suppose running Passione doesn't leave much time for romance either. Nor does it ever give me ample time to make trips for pleasure."

-

As Jotaro's car pulled up the driveway, the gravel crunched softly under the tires, announcing their arrival. Holly's gaze turned toward the sound, her smile widening as she saw her guests stepping out of the car.

Holly's warmth enveloped both Polnareff and Giorno as they stepped through the gated entrance. Polnareff settled into his wheelchair with Giorno's assistance, while Jotaro effortlessly hefted their suitcases. Holly's excitement was palpable as she hugged them and planted kisses on their cheeks.

"Oh, you have no idea how thrilled Josephine will be to see you both!" Holly exclaimed, her smile infectious as she ushered them toward the back garden. The anticipation of the reunion filled the air with a sense of joy and anticipation.