Chapter 47 ~ Prepare to Fight

As the group gathered close together, Polnareff's brow furrows as he spots two new signals on his radar. His voice is tense as he alerts the others. "We've got company," he said, his gaze fixed on the screen. "Probably Aoi and Ankoku."

Giorno nodded in agreement, his expression serious. "They're aware of my ability," he added, his tone thoughtful. "If they're approaching for a fight, they'll be cautious."

Josephine's eyes flickered with concern as she considered their options. "We can't risk leading them here," she said, her voice firm. "It's too dangerous with so many innocent bystanders."

Jotaro nodded in agreement, his expression grim. "She's right, we need to find a less crowded area, somewhere we can confront them without putting others at risk."

Josephine gave Jotaro a knowing look as she steps closer to him. "We both know a place with plenty of open and hidden space, far enough away from too many people."

"Give us a second guys." Jotaro requested as he pulled Josephine aside from the group, his expression troubled. 

"Are you serious about going back there?" he asked quietly, referring to the park where Pucci had taken her stand away. "After what happened last time?"

Josephine met his gaze, her determination unwavering. "It's the best place for a battle," she said firmly. "We know it well, and it's away from the main city. What other choice do we have?"

Jotaro fell silent, his memories of their previous encounter with Pucci weighing heavily on his mind. Josephine reached out, squeezing his hand gently. "We outnumber Pucci and his allies, we've got this." she said softly, her voice filled with reassurance. 

Jotaro fell silent, his thoughts drifting to the past and the losses he suffered in his previous encounter with Pucci. Josephine noticed the turmoil in his expression and squeezed his hand tighter.

"What's wrong?" she asked softly, her voice filled with concern as she squeezed his hand gently.

Jotaro's voice was quiet, "Back then, we outnumbered Pucci too," he murmured, his words heavy with the memory of his past defeat.

"But this time will be different I'm sure of it." she insisted, her voice firm with determination. "We'll take him down once and for all, and we won't lose anyone else...you won't lose anyone else."

Polnareff approached Jotaro and Josephine first, his presence marked by a reassuring hand on Jotaro's arm. "I've got your back, Jotaro. I always will." 

Giorno and Hiroshi followed suit, stepping forward to stand beside them. "As have I. We're all in this together," Giorno declared, his gaze unwavering as he meets Jotaro's eyes.

Jotaro looked upon the four people gathered around him, their solidarity a beacon of strength amidst the uncertainty. Despite the fear gnawing at his insides, his soul swelled with appreciation and determination. With a nod of affirmation, he silently acknowledged their unwavering support. With a shared sense of purpose, they set off towards the park, each step bringing them closer to their confrontation with Pucci and his allies.

-

As they arrived, a palpable stress tightened around them like a vice, binding them in a shared sense of anticipation. Polnareff, Hiroshi, and Giorno stood tall, their resolve unwavering as they prepared to defend their friends with every fiber of their being.

For Polnareff, it was a chance to once again stand by his best friend's side and that of Josephine's to fight for the greater good once more. Hiroshi's determination burned bright, his loyalty to his friends unwavering as he braced himself for the impending conflict. And Giorno, with his unshakable resolve, stood ready to protect the world he cherished.