𝐃𝐇 𝟑𝟓

Beginne am Anfang

"My dad's." said Emily, "They're back?"

"Everyone." said Hermione, laughing, "Everyone's back. Including your brother's. They were behind us."

Emily placed her hand on Harry's shoulders, "Help me up. I need to see them."

"We'll bring them to you, you can't stand-"

"Harry." said Emily, staring into his eyes, "Help me up."

Harry sighed and began to help Emily up, she flinched at every movement but managed to stand, her whole body weight on Harry as he kept her hoisted up.

They began to walk but stopped when they saw Eric and Ethan standing ahead of them, running rapidly.

Emily let out a laugh, tears leaving her eyes as her hand covered her mouth.

"EMILY!" Ethan screamed continuously, running down toward them.

When he reached them, he didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around Emily tightly, wishing to never let go, kissing her on the head repeatedly.

Emily looked over Ethan's shoulder and saw Eric standing there, tears dripping from his eyes as his lips quivered.

"Don't cry, Eric." Emily smiled, "I'm okay. Everyone's okay."

"You don't know how good it feels to hear your voice."

Ethan released Emily and soon enough she was in the arms of her eldest brother, who stroked her hair gently and supported her head.

"I love you." Eric whispered, "Every night in Azkaban I dreamt of what my little sister was doing, cried myself to sleep at the thought of you hating me. And then, I knew you didn't. I had the chance to save you, and you might hate me for it, but I had to do it."

"I don't hate you." Emily whispered back, "I could never hate my big brother."

"My beautiful girl." Remus whispered.

Emily, once again, looked over her brother's shoulder and saw both her fathers standing in front of her, crying.

Emily released herself from Eric's arms and stood in front of her father's, staring at them in complete awe.

She felt as if she were flying, she couldn't hear anymore voices, nothing was causing her pain no more, and the only thing she could see was her two fathers.

Remus gripped his daughter's face as Emily still stared, he pushed her hair behind her ears and couldn't take his eyes from her.

Emily looked away from Remus and toward Sirius.

Sirius wasn't moving, he looked scared of something. With the help of Remus, Emily walked closer to Sirius.

"Dad?" she whispered.

"You-" Sirius started, "I- you- I am so proud of you."

"You-you hate me?" Emily asked, "I-I killed you."

"No." Sirius shook his head, falling to his knees and Emily fell with him, both of them holding the other's arms, "That wasn't you. And even if it was, I could never hate you. I've never been prouder of you than I am right now. You are everything -and more- I hoped you be."

Those words were all Emily needed, the worries she had felt throughout the past years, the grief that had almost consumed her, all went away. Sirius was standing in front of her, looking at her with all the love in the world, looking at her the same way he did when she was a baby.

"I love you, darling."

Emily nodded, crying more tears than she had for anyone else, "I love you so much, daddy."