𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝐋𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐍-𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊

A man sat on the sofa of his cottage, bouncing his leg up and down anxiously and biting the skin off his thumb.

A baby cried from the other room and then little baby footsteps were heard as a boy came running unsteadily into the room, "Daddy?"

The man looked up from the floor and looked over at the boy, the man stopped biting his thumb and held his arms out to the boy, "Come here, darling."

The boy ran over and jumped up onto his dads lap, "Daddy, whats wrong? You look wo-worried."

"Oh, Ethan, I'm not worried!" The man cheered, smiling at his son, "I'm just excited for your baby sibling to come."

"I hope its a boy." said the young boy grumpily, "Boys are more fun."

"You already have one brother. Wouldn't you like a sister?" Remus asked curiously, since he had two sons he had been secretly hoping for a baby girl."

"Eric's boring!" Ethan exclaimed.

Remus laughed lightly, "Wheres your father?"

"He keeps scratching his ears!"

Remus immediately jumped out of his seat and ran up the stairs, into his bedroom and saw his partner sitting on the edge of their bed, scratching at his ear violently.

"Padfoot. . .what is it?" Remus asked, calling his partner by their childhood nicknames him and his friends had made during their time at school.

The man looked up, taking his hand away from his ear and staring at Remus, "Are we doing the right thing."

Remus slowly walked over and sat beside the man, "Sirius Black, I am sure we are doing the right thing. Do you know how lucky we are? We get to have three kids that have us in them."

"What if the baby's scared of us?" Sirius asked, trembling under Remus' comforting arm that covered his body.

"I know we're not exactly the normal family. You can turn into a dog and I'm a monster. But we love our kids and our children love us. Having another child will just mean more love to give and receive."

"Who do you think they'll be like?" Sirius asked softly, the thought of another child being theirs made him begin to get excited and hopeful, "Do you think they'll have attitude?"

"Look at Ethan and Eric." Remus laughed, "Ethan's the most sassiest boy ever! Eric too, he has his moments."

"Three children full of sass and attitude? Gosh, we are lucky."

"Dad!" Eric suddenly screamed, a three year old come running into the room, "Here! They're here! Here! Front door!"

Sirius and Remus both shot up off the bed, Sirius grabbing Eric as the two parents ran down the stairs, Remus grabbing Ethan off the sofa before the family bow arrived at the front door.

At first, Sirius and Remus believed that Eric might've got it wrong as they couldn't see a figure through the stained window.

But then, they heard a baby's cry, coming from the ground.

Slowly, Sirius edged the door open, peaking slightly around and looked at the floor.

A beautiful baby with dark brown eyes, mousy brown hair and a small dot of a nose, sat in a basket with a pink blanket wrapped around her, a note tucked just beside her neck.

"She's gorgeous." Remus whispered, he slowly bent down and picked up the precious baby, holding her in his arms and studying her features.

Sirius walked to his partner, peering down at his daughter and Remus watched as a solemn smile crept onto Sirius' face, "My word. . ." he muttered, "its our daughter, Remus."

"Boys. . ." Remus said, taking a seat on the sofa and holding the baby to his chest, "Come and look at your baby sister."

Eric had no hesitation in running over and jumping beside his father, smiling and giggling with the baby.

Ethan, however, was forced to go and see his sister by Sirius who was pushing him by the shoulders.

At first, Ethan refused to look at his sister. . .but then once he had mad eye contact with the small bundle of Joy, he couldn't help but smile.

"Emily." Ethan suddenly said, booping the baby's nose, "We call her Emily."

"Emily." Remus whispered, smiling up at Sirius, "That is a beautiful name, Ethan."

"Ophelia." Eric said, "Middle name- Ophelia. My middle names Owen so hers can be Ophelia. Like me and Daddy's."

"June!" Ethan shouted, "For me and my other daddy."

"Emily Ophelia June Lupin-Black." Sirius chuckled, taking his daughters in his hand, "She'll be famous."

The family were to engulfed in their daughter to remember the white letter that had come with their daughter.

This letter contained information that was vital to the girls future.

Dear Sirius Black and Remus Lupin,
                                                                            You
have been fooled. Yes, you have been given a daughter that will prove to be your light, that will prove to be your joy, she will live for the happiness of others. But I cannot say that she will live for the happiness of herself, for she will never truly be happy. Your own selfish wants have given you a daughter that has the power to take over both the Wizarding world and the Muggle world. Power like no other runs through her veins constantly, she will either become an angel or a devil. I hope you get the best out of this, for you have no idea what you have done. The machine that made your daughter has been ruined, she is the only being in this world that has these powers.