𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐏 𝟏𝟓

Harry felt happier for the rest of the weekend than he had done all term.

He and Ron spent much of Sunday catching up with all their homework again, and although this could hardly be called fun, the last burst of autumn sunshine persisted, so rather than sitting hunched over tables in the common room, they took their work outside and lounged in the shade of a large beech tree on the edge of the lake.

Hermione and Emily, who of course were up to date with all their work, brought more wool outside with her and bewitched her knitting needles so that they flashed and clicked in midair beside her, producing more hats and scarves. Emily was helping even though she knew it really wasn't going to do anything.

The knowledge that they were doing something to resist Umbridge and the Ministry, and that he was a key part of the rebellion, gave Harry a feeling of immense satisfaction. He kept reliving Saturday's meeting in his mind: all those people, coming to him and Emily to learn Defense Against the Dark Arts . . . and the looks on their faces as they had heard some of the things they had done . . . . The knowledge that all
those people did not think him a lying weirdo and a dangerous girl but someone to be admired, buoyed him up so much that he was still cheerful on Monday morning, despite the imminent prospect of all his least favorite classes.

A large sign had been affixed to the Gryffindor notice board, so large that it covered everything else on there, the lists of second hand spellbooks for sale, the regular reminders of school rules from Argus Filch, the Quidditch team training schedule, the offers to barter certain Chocolate Frog cards for others, the Weasleys' new advertisement for testers, the dates of the Hogsmeade weekends, and the lost and found notices. The new sign was printed in large black letters and there was a highly official-looking seal at the bottom beside a neat and curly signature.

— by order of—
The High Inquisitor of Hogwarts
All Student Organizations, Societies, Teams, Groups, and Clubs are henceforth disbanded.
An Organization, Society, Team, Group, or Club is hereby defined as a regular meeting of three or more students.
Permission to reform may be sought from the High Inquisitor (Professor Umbridge).
No Student Organization, Society, Team, Group, or Club may exist without the knowledge and approval of the High Inquisitor.
Any student found to have formed, or to belong to, an Organization, Society, Team, Group, or Club that has not been approved by the High Inquisitor will be expelled.
The above is in accordance with Educational Decree Number Twenty-four.
Signed: high inquisitor

Hermione and Emily read the notice over the heads of some anxious looking second years.

"Does this mean they're going to shut down the Gobstones Club?" one of them asked his friend.

"I reckon you'll be okay with Gobstones,"Emily said darkly, making the second year jump. "I don't think we're going to be as lucky, though, do you?" she asked Hermione as the second years hurried away.

Hermione was reading the notice through again. "This isn't a coincidence," she said. "She knows."
"Where are our boys? Do you reckon they saw it?" Emily asked looking around for Harry and Ron.

Then they heard a loud bang and saw Ron on the floor "Did you just try to go to our dormitories?" Emily asked.

"We we're trying to find you two. We read the poster!" Harry shouted running over "Someone has to have blabbered.

"They can't have done," said Hermione in a low voice.

"You're so naive," said Ron, "you think just because you're all honorable and trustworthy-"

"No, they can't have done because I put a jinx on that piece of parchment we all signed," said Hermione grimly.
"Believe me, if anyone's run off and told Umbridge, we'll know exactly who they are and they will really regret it."