𝐃𝐇 𝟑𝟓

Someone chocked.

Ron and Hermione looked up at the other, it wasn't either of them.

They looked at Harry, but he was looking at them as if to ask who that was.

Then the cough came again. Now they all knew it wasn't any of them, they had all just watched each other and none of them coughed.

Harry looked down at Emily's body.

Just then, her body jolted and blood splurged out of her mouth and down her clothes.

"EMILY!" Harry screamed.

He leant her forwards onto her all fours and rubbed her back, she coughed up blood and the more she coughed, it began to become black.

Ron and Hermione watched in fear, but the expression on their face was nothing compared to Harry's. Tears were still streaming down his face as he rubbed Emily's back more aggressively, trying to get it all out of her.

The black liquid finally stopped leaving Emily's mouth and she looked up at Harry, her face green and her whole body shaking.

Harry didn't know if it was out of fear or pain, but he wanted her to stop. To stop scaring him. Stop trying to save everyone. She had saved everyone, though. And she was alive, even if she was weak, she had done it.

"What's happening to me?" Emily began to cry, "Harry. I'm scared."

"Hey," Harry whispered, his voice breaking witht every word he spoke, "you'll be okay."

Emily fell onto Harry's lap and he held her like she had held him so many times before. Every time he was crying, every time his scar hurt, every time he had those visions or nightmares. It was always Emily, always Emily holding him and just loving him.

Now it was his turn to hold her. Keep her safe. Take the pain away.

"I killed them." Emily sobbed, looking over at the multiple death eaters who now lay, cold and lifeless on the grass before them, "I killed them all. I'm- I'm a-"

Harry grabbed her face and forced her to look into his eyes, "Stop it. Don't look. You did what you had to, like you've always done. This doesn't change anything, it doesn't change who you are, and it certainly hasn't changed the way I see you."

"I'm dangerous, Harry." Emily whispered, "All these years, I've been putting you in danger. I'm not normal. I wasn't born normal. I can't be around you - I shouldn't have been allowed around anyone."

"Emily," Harry whispered, a small smile creeping up onto his lips, "do you know how many times you saved me? You've always been the one to save me, whether it was something stupid like in our potions class or whether it was a death eater about to kill me- it was always you. That part of you is gone now, you're just Emily. But that doesn't matter, I've always loved you, even when you weren't yourself, I didn't give up. I love every single part of you - even the bad parts."

"We're not scared of you, Emily." said Hermione, and Emily faced her for the first time since she had almost died and she had never been so glad to see her face, "We never have been. You're our best friend."

"We love you, Emily." said Ron, "We'll love you through everything."

"Your brother," said Emily, looking at Ron, "is he okay? Did it work, did they-"

"He's back." said Ron, "I've just seen him. You brought them all back."

"You brought my dead parents back to me, Emily." said Harry, tearing up once again, "You have given me the life I have always dreamt of. And you think you're dangerous? Nothing -and I mean nothing- will push me away from you. Not anymore."