𝐇𝐁𝐏 𝟓

Harry could not move a muscle. He lay there beneath the Invisibility Cloak feeling the blood from his nose flow, hot and wet, over his face, listening to the voices and footsteps in the corridor beyond.

He could hear Emily and Draco talking and then a slamming off the door, and he prayed that Draco was the one that walked off.

"Harry?" Emily whispered, taking a step towards the cloak, "You're there right?"

Harry had never hated Malfoy more than as he lay there, like an absurd turtle on its back, blood dripping sickeningly into his open mouth.

Harry looked up and saw Emily's face, he could see her panicking when he didn't respond.

She bent drown, grabbed the cloak and grabbed it off him, "Oh my God." she whispered, her hand shaking and reaching up to her face, "Harry! Harry!"

She pulled her wand out of her pocket and pointed it at Harry.

There was a flash of red light and Harry's body unfroze; he was able to push himself into a more dignified sitting position, and hastily wiped the blood off his bruised face with the back of his hand.

Emily sat in front of him on her knees, her eyes watering and her hands shaking.

"it's alright." Harry whispered, "I'm okay."

Emily took one deep breath and fell onto Harry's shoulder, hugging him closely. Harry returned the hug and wrapped his one arm around her waist, "We've got to get out of here."

Emily took a deep breath and moved away from the hug but instantly regretted it and reached down, taking his hand.

Just then, the two heard footsteps approaching them rapidly. Emily immediately stood up and pushed Harry down behind her with one hand whilst the other supported her wand.

"It's alright, Emily." the person said, revealing themselves by walking around the corner. It was Tonks, "It's just me."

"Tonks." Emily breathed, "You scared me."

"We'd better get out of here, quickly," she said, as the train windows became obscured with steam and they began to move out of the station. "Come on, we'll jump."

She turned around and began to hurry off.

Harry and Emily hurried after her into the corridor. She pulled open the train door and grabbed Emily's hand, both of them leaping onto the platform, which seemed to be sliding underneath them as the train gathered momentum.

Harry followed them, staggered a little on landing, then straightened up in time to see the gleaming scarlet steam engine pick up speed, round the corner, and disappear from view.

Tonks was looking at Harry; Emily could tell he felt angry and embarrassed that he had been discovered in such a ridiculous position.

"Who did it?" Tonks asked.

"Draco Malfoy," said Harry bitterly.

From what Emily could see in the darkness, she was as mousy-haired and miserable looking as she had been when she had met her at the Burrow.

"I can fix your nose if you stand still." Emily said.

Harry did not think much of this idea; he had been intending to visit Madam Pomfrey, the matron, in whom he had a little more confidence when it came to Healing Spells, but it seemed rude to say this, so he stayed stock-still and closed his eyes, and plus, he trusted Emily more than anyone else he had ever met.

"Episkey," said Emily.

Harry's nose felt very hot, and then very cold. He raised a hand and felt it gingerly. It seemed to be mended, "Thank you."