Chapter 22 ~ Death...

Henry and Armando walked down the hallway, as they entered the room where most of the off-duty guards hang at. 

"Everyone... UP!" Henry yelled as he opened the door. Everyone got up, looking straight at him, "The queen was abducted last night." he spoke with guilt and fear in his voice

"I want you all to look for her, you will have no breaks until she is found," He looked at each one of them.

"GET UP AND GO!" 

The tired men bowed, and ran out of the room to get their weapons and armor as Armando turned to look at Henry. "Its not your fault," He tried to reassure him, but Henry wasn't buying it, "She was calling my name," he sighed "But i was too tired to get up... it is my fault," 

Armando sighed.

"Who do you think took her.." he asked, trying to change the subject.
"My first guess would be Louis, her ex husband... but then he has another wife so i dont know," Henry sighed.

"Then lets pay him a visit."

TW: BLOOD, ABDUCTION

The man dragged Victoria into a building, and took off her blind fold.

He also took off his mask so she can see his face, as her face turned pale.
"Louis..?" she stepped back as he grabbed her wrist and sat on his knees. "Please... Im begging you, Give me another chance." he uttered, softly, "Take me back... i promise i'll treat you better," he grabbed her hands. "In fact... i'll give you whatever you want... when you want it, Please Victoria."

She glared at him and pulled her arms back.

"If you dont do it... I'll kill you here.. on the spot," he stood up taking his pocket knife out of his pocket as Victoria stepped back. He stepped closer, pointing the knife closer to her neck. "You wanna die?"

"No," she put her hands in front of her, as he came closer, "Then take me back," he whispered in her ear as she shuddered.

He sighed... "As you wish-" he stabbed her in the stomach, as she fell to the ground, blood gushed out of her side as she groaned in pain.

He pat her head and whispered, "nice knowing you." he left her on the cold floor as she watched him leave. Her blood trickled down her side creating a puddle around her body.

 A few mintues later he arrived at Henry's palace as he entered it and Yelled out his name as Henry walked over. "You had a real faithful wife," Louis stated, as Henry stood infront of him. "What did you do to Her?!" he grabbed him by the shirt, "Shes dying," He chuckled, "That abandoned building thats behind this palace... her body might be in there."

Henry looked at him for awhile, as Armando walked over and dragged Louis to the prison as some of his guards walked over to Henry. "Look for my wife in the building."