Chapter 19 ~ Maybe he's Cheating?

As Anne was walking back home, she sat on a wooden bench near a pond and stared at her reflection in the water. 

"Why can't I be happy too?" She thought, as tears filled her eyes. "Why can't I live a life like Victoria, or Kelson,"  "No one ever cares about how I feel..."

Later that night:

Victoria went upstairs to her chambers, waiting for Henry to come up, as she stared out the large window. She looked out and saw the dark black sky, and the stars the shone above. Victoria opened the window as the cool air blew inside. She felt at ease as she let out a soft sigh, "Where could Henry be..." She wondered, waiting on his arrival. Shortly after, Henry opened the bedroom door and went to his closet without saying anything. "Henry..?" Victoria called out as she followed him, but he ignored her. Henry closed the door in her face as Victoria's heart sunk into her chest. Why was he ignoring her... Did she accidentally do something that made him upset? 

She stared at the door for awhile, then walked to the balcony and sat on a chair and looked down at the note she was going to give Henry. "I guess this can wait another night..." she sighed looking up at the sky. 

Henry walked out of his closet and laid in bed, immediately falling asleep as Victoria looked at him, and her eyes filled with tears. She walked out of their chamber's as Helen went over to her. "Your majesty!" She called out, "are you feeling okay? You haven't eaten dinner yet... And its already 12am." "I'm fine," Victoria reassured, "I haven't had much of an appetite these days.." "Is there something the matter?" Helen asked with concern, "ive been feeling nauseous..." Victoria sighed, "Has something been bothering you?" Helen asked. "Well no.. I-"

"YOUR MAJESTY!!!" her servant Johan called out as he ran over to her. "I saw a young woman leaving his majesty's office a few minutes ago..." "Who was she?" Victoria asked with frustration and anxiety. "Her name is Yael, she's known for forcing men to... You know-" "To what?" Victoria asked again, but Johan kept quiet. Him and Helen both looked down at the floor. "Lets just say... we think Henry might've cheated-" 

"you know what..." Victoria sighed, "Arrest that woman, and kill her immediately I don't care how you kill her... I want her Dead," she stormed back into the chambers, turning on the lights, and smashed Henry's lamp to the ground, as glass shattered everywhere. 

Henry woke up, looking straight at Victoria, whose face was dark red. "You cheated?" She walked over to him, as Henry sat up, "Let me explain...-" "Is tht why you ignored me?" She interrupted, as Henry tried to speak again. "Victoria.. Let me explain... Please," "Go ahead," she sat down. "EXPLAIN YOURSELF,"...

A Royal Remarriageजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें