Chapter 5 ~ The ball

"Let her in please," Anne called out, as Louis got up to leave. Her mother Duchess Nellie  walked in, as Louis left. "I heard you cheated on Kelson," Duchess Nellie sat down on her bed beside her. "You should be ashamed of yourself," "There's nothing to be ashamed about mother," Anne stated, "I love Louis, and I hate Kelson...so why shouldn't I be with someone I love?" "That's your cousins spouse," Nellie sighed. "You really are a disgrace to this family" 

Anne said nothing, as she looked at Nellie, "You may leave now mother, soon this Palace will be mine, and you won't have a say in it," Anne stated, as Nellie scoffed. "Go ahead, believe that lie, the Palace was always Victoria's, and it will always be." "How?" Anne asked with curiosity, "If you really wanna know how.. You must ask her majesty herself," Nellie left, as Anne sighed. "Why does everyone hate me so much," She wondered, as Louis came in. "Don't worry my love," He laid be side her, "This palace is mine." 

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐏𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞:

Henry led Victoria outside, and showed her different flowers, and decorations. "Which ones do you like your majesty?" Henry asked, as Victoria looked around. "I do like these white roses, and baby breaths," she stated, as she admired one of the roses. "Your majesty!" Helen ran over, "Your majesty- his majesty sent a letter saying he wants you to return back to the Palace after the ball ends."

"Okay," Victoria responded, as she gently places the white rose down, "You may go," As Helen left, Henry looked over, "Your majesty... Could we write to each other.. Everyday after you leave?" He asked, "Its quite lonely here in the palace," "Yeah of course," Victoria smiled, "I'll have one of my birds deliver the letters," "Alright then," 

𝕬𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖆𝖑𝖑

Many people from all over the country came to attend the ball, Victoria came downstairs wearing a, dark red gown, with white streaks, as Henry came over and kissed her hand

Many people from all over the country came to attend the ball, Victoria came downstairs wearing a, dark red gown, with white streaks, as Henry came over and kissed her hand. "You look beautiful," he smiled, as Victoria blushed. "Thank you," "Shall I have this dance?" He asked, as he reached out his hand as Victoria gently placed her hand on his. Henry led her to the dance floor, and gently placed his hand on her waist, and grabbed her hand with his other hand, as they danced. Gazing into each others eyes, talking, and smiling.

"I hope this night never ends," Victoria thought, as they later stopped dancing. "Its getting late your majesty," Henry spoke, as he looked at her, "Maybe you should go back to the palace, so that his majesty doesn't worry,"

"He never worried about me Henry." She stated, as she looked down, "this is the first time I've ever had fun in years," "I'll host more balls soon then," Henry smiled, "But really, you should go." "Alright then," Victoria bowed, "I hope I can see you again soon," She smiled, and ordered her servant to put her luggage in her carriage, as she walked away, Henry watched her, then sighed as he walked away.

As Henry laid in bed, the only thing he could think of was Victoria. "I wish we could've talked more," Henry whispered, as Silas popped out, "Awww..you still thinking about  your crush?!" He teased, as Henry swatted him away, "Shoo, you insect." "Fine," Silas left Henry's chambers, as Henry went back to dreaming about Victoria...