Chapter 1 ~ The Beginning

Victoria sat in her chair writing letters to all the princess and nobles, in her kingdom about a tea party she's hosting. "Your majesty," Bowed Helen, Victoria's lady in waiting. "We've spotted his majesty and your cousin.. Anne, sneak into his majesty's room," "What were they doing in there?" asked the empress, as her face turned red in anger. "We do not know, because they locked the doors," Helen responded as the empress got up from her chair. "Lets pay his majesty a visit shall we?" 

Victoria stormed to his chamber, and unlocked the door as she opened it. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" His majesty yelled, "Can't I pay my husband a visit?" She asked, as she grabbed a tea cup off the table, as she poured hot tea in it. "What are you doing with that?" He asked, as she walked to his closet. She didn't respond to his question, as she opened it, and splashed her cousin Anne with the burning hot tea while she screamed in pain. 

"You thought I didn't know?" She smirked, as she pulled Anne by her hair, over to the couches. "Wait til your husband hears about this," Victoria grabbed her face, and pushed her to the ground, as Louis ran over. He helped Anne up, as Victoria smashed the tea cup on the ground and walked out gracefully. 

She went back to her chambers, and laid across her day bed, as Louis walked inside. "You had no right to do that," He stated, as She looked at him. "And you had no right to cheat, and here you are, feeling no remorse," "You wouldn't give me an heir, so I had to find another way to do so," "After our wedding night you never came to visit, you always said you would eventually but you never did," Victoria stated, raising her voice a little. "Don't you dare raise your voice at me woman," Louis yelled, as he raised his hand, "Or i'll.." "You'll what? Hit me? Divorce me? And you know once you do this kingdom will not be yours," Victoria stated as she glared at him.

"Y-yes it will," He stuttered, "You were a poor slave that lied to make your way to the palace, and once your secret gets out, you will have no choice but to leave." Louis grabbed her by her face, and pushed her down to the couch, "And you will not let my secret slip out, or I WILL kill you without hesitation," She slapped his hand, and sat up, "Get out of my chamber now!" After he left, her servant Helen entered her chambers. "Your majesty," She bowed, "All the women you invited accepted, and King Henry invited you and his majesty to a party he's hosting tomorrow," "Let him know that I will attend his party," Victoria responded, as she sipped her warm peppermint tea. "Yes your majesty," Helen left as Victoria's maids entered the room carrying hats, dresses, heels, and jewelry

"what's is all this for..?" She asked, as she got up from her seat, "Its for the tea party your hosting today your majesty." As they helped her put on a baby-blue gown with gems, and white streaks, and white heels, as they curled her long blonde hair, and put a flowy hat ontop of her head. "Omg you look gorgeous!" Isabella squealed, "You really think so?" Victoria asked, as she looked over at her and she nodded. The empress smiled and stood up, "Lets go." They made their way out of the Palace, and went out into the gardens were the women she invited waited for her. As they got up from their seats and bowed. "Thank you for hosting this gathering your majesty," Princess Avery spoke, "Thank you all for coming, I have something I want to discuss with yall."