Chapter 13 ~ Toxic Love 💔

"Oh, I'm sorry your majesty," Henry bowed, "I should've watched where I was going." "Its alright Henry," Victoria smiled, "Why did you come early?" "I wanted to settle in, and see your face," Henry stated, "Okay Henry," Victoria smiled, "Your room is ready now I'm sure." "Are we still going with the 'plan?'" Henry asked with curiosity, his fingers shaking with anxiety and excitement. "Yes we are," Victoria replied, "now if you excuse me, I have to talk with someone." Victoria bowed and walked away gracefully, while Henry watched her leave.

The cool autumn breeze calmed Henry down, while he walked into the palace. As he made his way to his room, Louis stormed over with his eyes filled with rage. "So your the one trying to steal my wife from me," Louis shouted, "She's my wife and no one else can have her." "Your majesty," Henry bowed, "May I add it was you who wanted her divorce her majesty, so I didn't steal anyone I'm just taking back what should've been mine to begin with." "She was always mine Henry," Louis stated with pride. "And now she's mine," Henry smiled. "Go ahead take her, but I'll make sure to ruin y'alls relationship in the future." Louis uttered while he walked away with Anne clinging onto his arm.

"Your majesty," Anne spoke softly, "We will get married after you divorce that hag right?" "Yes of course- your more of a old hag than she'll ever be," Louis snapped. Anne's eyes filled with tears, "Why are you always mean to me!" She sobbed. "I'm sorry," Louis muttered while he gave her a warm hug, "I'm thinking about a lot right now and the divorce is in 45 minutes." "Then lets go get something to drink  while we wait for it to start." Anne suggested. "okay good idea."