Chapter 6 ~ The Talk

When Victoria arrived at the Eastern palace, Louis came out to greet her. As she left her carriage, he grabbed her hand to help her out,  "Thank you," Victoria spoke, as she wiped her hand on her dress. The couple made their way inside, and Louis followed Victoria to her chambers. "Victoria," He called out, as he sat on her bed, "Don't you think its time for us to have a child now?" She looked at him and smiled, "Your majesty, why are you asking me this now?" She asked, while she closed her doors, "You have Anne, why me?" 

"I want my child born straight from our family, not her." "Louis, I'm sorry but, there's no way I'm having a child...with you," she stated as she sat down. "Why?" He asked, "Is it because I cheate-" "Yes..yes it is," she interrupted. "Don't ask me again, because my answer will always be no." "Tch- why do you have to be so rude." "Maybe its because you changed me you majesty," Victoria spoke, as she glared at him, "You may leave now, just go ahead have an heir with Anne." He got up and left, as Victoria laid down and sighed.

As Louis entered his chambers, Anne was waiting for him on his bed, "What did her majesty say?" She asked, while Louis walked over to her, "Well she said no to having an heir," Louis muttered, as he laid down beside her, "We could always have one your majesty," She uttered, as Louis looked over. "Well... Alright then," Louis got up, and pulled off the blanket. 

Victoria was at their door, listening to their conversation, as she got up and went back to her chambeside.She laid in bed, and sighed. "My plan is going a long too well." She whispered to herself, as she turned to her side.

The next day, Kelson came to meet with Victoria. "We're going to need those abortion pills," Victoria sighed, "Did they....you know." "I heard them yesterday," She stated, "But I don't know if she's pregnant or not," Kelson didn't say anything. "I know you loved her Kelson, and I'm sorry this happened so quickly," "Its quite alright, I'll just find someone else... Better than Anne," Kelson stood up, holding back his tears, "I'll get going now your majesty," He bowed, then walked out her chamber's, as Anne bumped into him. "Ay, watch where you're going." She yelled as Victoria came out.

"What's going on?" Victoria asked, "This..this man bumped into me," Anne whined, Helen came running to Victoria. "Your majesty," she bowed, "Your servants and I saw everything, and it was Anne who bumped into him." Victoria stared at her, then led Kelson outside to his horse, "From now on I'll come over to your house," she stated, as Louis mounted his horse, "Get home safely." She bowed and walked back to her chambers, and spotted a bird on the balcony with a letter tied to its ankle.

" She bowed and walked back to her chambers, and spotted a bird on the balcony with a letter tied to its ankle

She untied the string, and opened the letter to read it. "𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓶𝓪𝓳𝓮𝓼𝓽𝔂, 𝓘 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓼 𝓰𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵, 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓪 𝓯𝓾𝓷 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓪 𝓯𝓮𝔀 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 𝓪𝓰𝓸. 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝔀𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮, 𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓷𝓻𝔂." Victoria smiled, as she read his letter, then sat at her desk to write him back.

A few weeks later: 

"Your majesty!" Helen ran into Victoria's chamber's, and fell on her knees, "What is it?" She asked. "Anne is pregnant... With his majesty's child! And they're having a baby shower today." "Oh," Victoria replied, as she stood up and went to her closet. "Your majesty, are you going to the baby shower?" She asked, as Victoria nodded, "Yes..yes I am," Victoria smiled. "Help me pick out a dress." 

At the baby shower:

People from all over England, and the Kingdom came to congratulate Louis and Anne. Victoria came down the stairs carrying a gift for Anne, as she walked over to her. She gave her the gift without saying anything, as Anne opened the box. Victoria smiled as Anne took a handkerchief out of the box, "What is this?!" She yelled, "Why its only a handkerchief," Victoria responded, as people started whispering. "𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒚𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔!" One person exclaimed. 𝑶𝒉 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅." Another person said, as Anne bit her lip anxiously.

"Will you punish me?" Anne asked, "Only after you deliver your child," Victoria smiled, "I'll punish your family too." Victoria walked away, as Anne sat there, staring at the box, as Louis came over. "Don't worry my love, I'll talk to Victoria if it bothers you that much," He uttered, "really?" She asked, "Yes." He replied, as he walked around, looking for Victoria, and spotted her talking to Henry, as his face turn red with jealousy. 

He went back to his seat, and watched them talk for hour's. "Victoria never talked to me like she did with him." He whispered, as Anne placed her hand on his, "I'm tired, can we go?" "Sure." He responded, and helped Anne out of her chair, as they walked out stairs. 

"Oh I'll come over to your palace more often now," Victoria smiled, as Henry looked at her, "What will you do now, since Anne is pregnant?" He asked, with curiosity. "I'll find a way to get them kicked out the Palace," She stated, "But I would have to divorce Louis first." "And when you divorce him... Would you consider finding another husband?' He asked, as Victoria looked into his eyes. " Of course." she smiled.

"Well.. Do you have anybody in mind?" He asked, "Yes.. Yes I do," Victoria uttered, as Henry looked at her. "Who?" He questioned, "Oh, I can't tell you," She smiled, as Henry sighed, "Well alright then." "It looks like the baby shower is over," Victoria looked around, and saw people walking out the door. "Well, I'll go then," Henry grabbed a cookie. "I'll write back to you soon," Victoria spoke, as Henry walked over to his, and kissed her hand. "I'll see you later," He left, as Victoria watched him leave. 

She went back to her chambers, and spotted Louis sitting in her bed. "So, tell me... Who is Henry to you?" Victoria stared at him, "He's just a friend, nothing more," She stated. "oh really?" "Why do you care so much, when you have Anne 24/7, and I have no one." "it's because I care about yo-" "No you don't!" She yelled, "You never did, on our wedding night, you stayed in your chambers, leaving me alone in mine," Louis opened his mouth to say something, then closed it.

"I waited, for days, weeks, and even years for you to sleep with me, but you never did and now you have Anne, my own cousin." She sighed, "Leave my chambers, I need sleep." Victoria laid in her bed, as Louis got up, "I.. I'm sorry," Louis begged, "I see you havent changed at all," Victoria sighed, "Leave my chambers please," "Victoria wait...can we just try for an heir?" He asked, as Victoria sighed, "You should've asked that before you got with Anne." 

Louis stared at her for a while, the left as Victoria sighed in relief.