12 - I hate him in general

Začít od začátku

I was on fire; I swear I was on fire.

He caught my wrist and turned it over, pecking the inside with a gentleness I didn't know he had, and he ran his thumb over it.

And he continued back up, making me tip my head back as a sudden flame consumed me.

Oh, my stomach... Why was it feeling so hot and fluttery?

He just stopped at my neck, continuing to suckle the skin and his hands traveled down, and down, to my thighs.

He pressed his fingers in, and I stilled.

"Sebastian..." I said, struggling to keep myself still as he continued kissing my neck, "Sebastian, we can't."

He just pulled back, eyes completely glossed over with desire... his pupils so wide they almost swallowed the entire iris.

"Why?" he said. "I want you. I need you."

"We can't," I said, shaking my head. "We can't... I... I'll hurt you!"

He leaned down again. "I don't care."

"You should!" I said, trying to pull away. "Sebastian... please. Please!"

He leaned back up again. "It's fine, Skye. It's fine."

"It's not fine!" I told him, struggling from under him. "Sebastian, the moment my blood touches your skin... it could be all over."

"Or it couldn't," he stated, fingers roaming up my thighs. "It could just be a slight burn."

"I can't risk that!" I told him. "Don't you understand? I can't!"

"Maybe we should," he told me, smiling as his fingers continued up. "Maybe we could."

I closed my eyes tightly.

No.

No, I couldn't do this. Not if it ran the risk of losing him.

I couldn't lose him... and I couldn't have been the reason he died. I couldn't handle that, I couldn't!

"Sebastian..." I said calmly, "stop. I'm not in the mood."

His eyes flashed over with something dark, and he pulled back, sitting on my hips.

His amused expression shaded back to emotionless, and he stared at me suspiciously; as if he couldn't believe it. "You're not in the mood?"

I shook my head. "Last night was a long night... and... and I'm... I'm tired."

He gave me a suspicious look. "Skye... do you... not want me?"

"No! I never said that," I told him, shaking my head. "I'm just tired, Sebastian, and I just... I'm not in the mood."

His eyes went dark then, and he just slid off the bed. "I'm going to go get ready for bed."

"Sebastian—"

He slammed the bathroom door shut behind him, and I winced, shrinking back.

I sighed then, dropping back onto the bed as I closed my eyes tightly.

I stared down at the floor, finding Cheese lying curled on a mat, and I smiled. "I guess it's just you and me now."

He spared me a glance and yawned, rolling onto his back as I giggled.

I reached down and lightly pet his belly. "Do you think he's going to wait until I fall asleep and then leave?"

Cheese tipped his head to the side, making a curious sound.

"I hope not," I said then, relaxing into the bed. "But... I guess we'll find out in the morning, huh?"

He whined and rolled back into his stomach, yawning and getting comfortable.