Chapter 73 - How to incur Chiori's wrath

Chiori's POV

 Fun times.

 Well, not so fun for Zhongli but that's his problem.

 Wriothesley seems to be at least somewhat amused even though he shuddered slightly when I told him about Neuvillette's heart-shattering answer.

 Fortunately, for him, he won't have to experience something so horrible.

 As things stand, Neuvillette might be one to confess.

 Now back to his clothes...

 Let's go formal but not too formal.

 Black jeans... Black dressshirt...Dark brown leather jacket. It should be dark enough to be just off black... Wine-colored tie...

 Yeah, that should do.

 I quickly found everything I needed in the right size and gave them to him.

 "Here. Put these on."

 "Chiori, this really-"

 "Not another word. Just put them on while I go match Neuvillette's clothes to yours." I cut him off.

 "Match- Why would you-"

 "Neuvillette's request!" I shouted as I made a run for it before he could protest more.

 I found Neuvillette in the dressing room right where I had left him, looking incredibly nervous and flustered.

 He jumped slightly when I knocked on the wall, announcing my presence.

 "Mister Handsome over in the other room will find you pretty no matter what. You are worrying too much." I said teasingly.

 Putting aside the fact that no one aside from me should have the right to comment on Neuvillette's choice of clothing, Wriothesley stares at him too much just in general to not find him nice to look at, clothes or not.

 Well, let's put that aside for now.

 "Come on, let me take a better look at you."

 He turned around, pulling on his clothes, still looking incredibly flustered.

 Hmm...

 Pretty good if I say so myself.

 The colors don't clash with Wriothesley's outfit and are rather complimentary.

 What I had given Neuvillette at the start was a light gray coat, a tan turtleneck, and a pair of dark gray jeans that may or may not be one of the reasons for his flustered state.

 You see...

 I might have given him a pair that hugged his figure considerably more than his usual ones.

 "Can I just change the-"

 "No." I cut him off.

 Not changing the pants.

 Well, actually...

 I do have another pair that would give him a certain type of result...

 But that depends...

 "What is it exactly that you want to do after getting home from your date?" I asked.

 Neuvillette in turn gave me his signature innocent look of confusion.

 "I reckon by that time we would need to pick Sigewinne up from school."

 Oh.

 Ok.