Chapter 6.4 (continuation)

Start from the beginning

Jake: (chuckles) "Y/n, I don't think you should provoke him."

Jay: (smirk) "Now it's too late, don't say I didn't warn you."

Saying this, Jay hints for Jake to come near you. Jake holds you tightly, and you knew what's coming for you.

Y/n: (eyes widen) "No! Noo! Noo! Jake, leave me, please."

Jake: (laughing) "You are really looking for trouble nowadays."

Jay: (coming forward) "I know, right? We should teach her some discipline. What do you think, Jake?"

Jake: (acting serious) "I was thinking the same."

Y/n: (pleading) "Jay, stop! I take it back; I take it back!"

Jay: (sarcastic) "What happened now? You were challenging me, right?"

You try to squirm away, but Jake was holding you tight. Rose and Yunjin were enjoying and laughing at you three. Jay flicks your forehead two times, and Jake loses his grip to let you catch your breath.

Y/n: (fake crying) "Ouch!!!! You both are so cruel."

Jay: (chuckle) "Consider that a warning for next time."

Y/n: (pout) "I will keep that in mind."

Jay: (smile) "We'll see about that."

Y/n: (pout) (to Rose and Yunjin) "Why are you both laughing instead of helping me?"

Yunjin: (laughing) "Do you think we have the guts to interfere between you three, right Rose?"

Rose: (laughing) "Yup, true."

Jake: (smile) "Well, not only Y/n, but you two also have to come to see the match."

Rose: (excited) "Definitely, we're looking forward to seeing you dominate in the actual match."

Yunjin: "But for now, shall we head out first? I think you need to wait for more time to finish your practice."

Jay: (nodding) "Yeah, we still have some time left for practice. You can head out first."

Rose: "Okay then, we will leave. Good luck with the rest of your practice."

Yunjin: "See you later, boys. Keep up the good work!"

Jake: (smile) "Thank you, (looking at you) (serious) Y/n, go straight home, don't wander here and there."

Y/n: (mocking) "Don't wander here and there."

Jake: (patting your head) (sarcastic smile) "Did you say something?"

Y/n: (nervous chuckle) "Ehehe......I said, yes, I will go straight home."

Jay: (chuckle) "Hmm, good girl. Now go."

You waved goodbye to them and left the court.