Chapter 30~

SARAH

I smiled seeing how lost we both were, in our exchanged glances filled with longings, the tension in the air between us was so thick that one could almost reach out to touch it.

His hand came over mine, and I smiled sheepishly. This time I couldn’t hide the smile on my lips. His eyes crept slowly into my soul as he narrowed his eyes down to my cleavages.

I bit my lower lips knowing at this point, I wanted him inside of me.

He grinned taking his gaze off me as he trailed his fingers slowly down my thigh making hairs on my neck tingle.

“Wanna try something new?” He whispered to my ears, with a smile on his face.

I stared at him with a confused look on my face wondering what he meant.

He got up on his feet, taking me by the hand as we both headed out to the park.

“Come with me!” He said seductively and lowly.

The sound of my heels echoed down the hallway leading to the door as he wrapped an arm around my waist kissing me on the shoulders.

I sucked in deep breaths, as he opened the door walking me to the car.

My back hit the chair of his car, as Ryan climbed on top of me. He pinned my hand above my head as his lips crashed into mine, sucking on my lower lips with his eyes closed.

He kissed my lips harder and I could feel the flesh on my lip hurt a bit. I let out a moan as his hands pressed hard against my breast struggling to take off my dress. He slipped his hands into my dress to unclasp my bra as I untangled my hands from his, running my fingers through his hair.

In no time he had my bra taken off throwing it over to the passenger seat and then had my dress removed slowly as he trailed his fingers down my naval.

Ryan cupped my breast in his hands and then placed his tongue over the top of my breast. I grasped the belts to the car as he sucked on my nipples pressing hard against my chest.

I closed my eyes as all of what he did was enough to turn me on, which it did anyway making me wet in my soft soft below.

I bit my lower lips harder the minute he kissed the bare skin of my stomach trailing down to my thighs.

I unbuttoned his shirt, tossing it onto the floor as I placed a hand over his muscular chest touching the hairs on his flesh.

I locked my legs around his waist, as he took off his trousers smiling at me.

I smiled at the thought of what was going to happen next, knowing I was just about getting him inside of me.

Just what I wanted for the night.

He rubbed his hardness against my soft spot, making me more wet as he did that and I couldn’t help but moan softly into his ears. He backed away for a bit as he stared at my already opened legs a smile curled up his lips.

Ryan, leaned forward bracing his weight on his hand as he stared into my eyes.

I shuddered with my eyes closed, as he trailed his fingers up my thighs running down to my p**ssy.

“You’re so wet,” He said looking straight into my eyes seductively.

His eyes gleamed with lust and desire as he kissed me on the thigh. I wanted him so bad that all I could think of was grabbing him by the arm pulling him up to my face as I kissed him harder than earlier.

A couple of seconds afterward, he broke out from the kiss smiling at me.

I watched him slowly pull down his boxers, as his eyes were locked on mine.