Chapter 4~

SARAH

GOOD Lord, what was I doing here, and why couldn’t I look away?

As Ryan grinned, his words lingered between us, I zeroed in on his mouth. I wanted to get a taste of what I knew would be a talented tongue.

When I admitted I was out of my comfort zone, that had been an understatement, because I never did anything like this. But there was something about this guy that made me want to flirt back and give it to him just as hard as he was with me.

Damn, that even sounded dirty, but I couldn’t help it. It’d been a long time, longer than I realized since I'd been with someone, and my body was practically screaming at me to take Ryan up on what he was offering. If he was even half as attracted to me as I was to him right now, he was managing some serious self-control.

I couldn't stop staring at him. He was just insanely good-looking, almost too much when those dimples came out to play. He had to know it too, which was where that confidence kicked in, and I wasn't ashamed to say having all that attention on me felt seriously fucking good.

“I’m hoping your silence means you're considering your options,” he said as he hung his hands on his waist.

“You're making it hard not to.”

“Sorry, all I heard was ‘you’re making it hard.” he leaned in, casting his eyes down my waist as if he could see the way my pussy was screaming underneath my gown. “Feel free to show me.”

I looked around us, making sure no one was actually listening to us, then I turned back to him. “You'd like that, wouldn't you?”

“Hell yes, I would. So, what do you say?”

“I say you're a tease.”

He slicked his tongue over his lip as he faced the other direction. “I’d agree, if I had no intention of following through. I promise you that’s not the case here.”

My brain warred with my body on what to do next. On one hand I knew if I took up the invitation, Ryan was so blatantly issuing then by the end of the night something explosive would take place. On the other hand, could I really just go somewhere with this stranger no matter how sexy he was—and just let myself go?

My heart was racing a mile a minute. I don't know how this was going to end, and that thought both scared and excited me. It also turned me on like nothing I'd ever felt before. So what the hell, maybe it was time to throw caution to the wind—it was just one night.

“You're awfully quiet over there, Sarah. Did I come on too strong? And here I was trying to take it slow.”

That made me laugh. “This is you taking it slow?” I scoffed. "You're really funny."

"Funny in a way that gets you desperate?"

He caught me. Yes, definitely funny in a way that made me want him. I shrugged my shoulders, looking away from his gaze. "Well, let's just say..."

"Say what?"

"You're right, I do feel desperate for you." I clashed my lips to his, claiming it like it was all mine. I could tell how shocked he was at my quick action, but however he reciprocated.

His hands grabbed my waist, pulling me closer than I anticipated. His lips felt soft, calling me to itself, wanting me to have it and never pull out. His breath fanned on my skin, his apple scent lingered through my nostrils.

I realized how much I wanted him, how desperate I waited for this moment to come. To have myself in his arms, his lips crashing on mine, with those sweet touches roaming all over my body.

His hands trailed down to my waist, he made a stop, like he was somehow seeking my attention for a go ahead. I hated the way he hesitated, so I took his hands, directing it to my butt.

He pulled away, breathing heavily with his gaze boring into mine. "You never told me you wanted me this much."

What can I say? I was speechless, wasn't it obvious? Wasn't it telling on my body that I wanted him so much?

"You don't expect me to spit it all out to you, do you?"

"No. Has anyone told you you're a good kisser?"

"Well, someone just did it now."

"Hmm. You're fucking sexy, Sarah. And I'm gonna say that again and again." In a blink, Ryan's lips are on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, my legs raised high so I could get more of his kiss.

"We need to get somewhere better than here." He suggested, glaring around.

"Have a place in mind?"

He smirked. "I have a better place in mind."

We returned to the mansion, walking through the crowd and up to a room. "I hope someone won't find out about us?"

"Don't worry, Mason is my favorite person."

As soon as we walked in, he didn't wait a second, he claimed my lips once more, devouring it like the word will get to an end if he never acted so fast. I felt his hand move to my back, grabbing my zipper as he slowly pulled it down.

I let him take off my clothes, and I did the same to him, leaving us standing stark naked before each other. I have never stood naked before any man, but tonight, I don't seem to care about it.

He jerked me up, gently laying me on the bed. He climbs on me, his eyes never leaving mine. "I don't wanna do this, but you left me with no choice."

"Just fucking do it." I said,

He spread my legs wide, rubbing his fingers on my sensitive skin. Working on it as if he was getting it ready for the main action. I felt my skin grow wet, my legs trembling. I've never done this before, and I was hoping to have my first with my fiance.

But out of the cloud, this stranger just walked into my life and I ain't sure if I was ready to let go. I felt something leak out of me, and to my bewilderment, Ryan picked it with his fingers, inserting it into his mouth.

An evil smirk played on his lips as he licked every side of his fingers, letting none left. "You taste so sweet, Sarah." As if that wasn't enough, he started working on my already wet pussy with his tongue, thrusting in and out.

I couldn't help but scream. My heart was racing heavily, so I grabbed the sides of the blanket, holding onto it like it was my savior. "Fuck... Fuck... Fuck me, Ryan." I moaned.

He raised my legs high, while I seized the opportunity to catch my lost breath. He adjusted his d**k in me until it was perfectly fit into my holes, he looked up at me, seeking my permission to go ahead.

I nodded. And in a hard push, he thrust his hard d**k in me.

Even as I had a night stand with him, I didn't regret the night and wanted something more. I was a virgin at the age of 27 and Ryan who was a badass at sex, made me feel so good.

After the long lasting sex, Ryan and I breathed heavily in each other's arms. "I'm sorry if I went too rough on you." He apologized, but that wasn't necessary.

"I never complained, did I?"

We parted ways after having another series of pleasure which didn't last longer than the previous. We promised to meet each other again, often. I'll admit, this made my night.

It wasn't quite long when I got home, I was just walking out of my bathroom when a message popped up. I felt reluctant to check it out, but then, something made me to.

I hoped it would be a message from Ryan, maybe he was only concerned if I reached home. However, it was a different notification, and an exciting one too.

And guess what... Someone just found my application worth it.