Chapter 10~

RYAN

Her eyes made me want to get lost in them, as our gazes locked. For a minute I couldn’t take my eyes off her chest. Her eyes were more like the colors of the midwinter sky that swirled with a thousand hues of blue.

I grabbed her by the hand as I placed her butt on her desk with my eyes still locked in hers, I felt hypnotized wanting to get myself lost in them over and over again.

Her thighs felt soft and warm in my hands, as I ran my fingers down to her skirt. I heard her gasp a bit as she took a few steps back trying so hard to resist my touch.

“It’s just us,” I whispered into her ears leaning forward to her face.

She had her eyes on the door for a couple of seconds and then back on me like she had something in mind to say.

“What if—?” I had my index finger placed on her lips looking directly into her eyes seductively and I could already see the impending results of my actions in her eyes as she bit on her lower lips slowly.

I knew exactly what she had in mind to say, but then I wasn’t going to allow anything to ruin the moment we were having.

“How about I make you wet here on this desk, something you could reflect on when alone in the classroom,” I said teasingly standing right in front of her.

My eyes narrowed down to her breast bulging out of her shirt pressing hard against my chest, making her look even sexier.

“We are not supposed to be doing this,” She whispers to me, her voice so low that I could barely hear her.

I raised a brow as I smiled at her, letting my fingers go deeper into her skirt. Touching every part of her skin, making her restless.

“Ryan please stop!!” Sarah pleaded, looking directly into my eyes.

“I don’t want to!” I responded leaning forward, pulling her in for a kiss.

She had her eyes closed still biting on her lower lip, loving every bit of what my hands were doing to her thighs.

I could tell from her body movements that she wanted more and I wasn’t the type to want to give up as well.

I grabbed her by the waist as I felt her nipples rubbing on my chest, making my d**k so hard as I tried fighting the urge to want to suck on them right there in our classroom.

“Please stop!!” She continued with her eyes closed as my fingers dug deep into her skirt, feeling her wet panties. I bent to the ground pulling her thighs close to my face.

“I need to hear you begging that I stop,” I requested looking up at her waiting to hear her beg.

She had her mouth shaped like an O when I rubbed on her clit softly looking into her eyes watching her sexy reaction and soft moans which made me so hard.

“Ryan!!” A high-pitched voice came from the hallway as Sarah wrenched her gaze away from mine pulling her skirt down in a hastened mode.

Fuck!!… I muttered under my breath standing up to my feet in a hurry.

The door flung open immediately revealing Peter and Tom as they approached us.

“Oh I didn’t know you were in a meeting with Miss Sarah,” Tom said mockingly with a smirk on his face.

“He was just about to leave!” Sarah huffed walking over to the window like she was expecting someone.

I could tell from the look in her eyes, she was embarrassed.

“Yeah, I was!” I said clearing my throat as I snaked an arm around Peter pulling Tom by the shoulders.

I took one last glance at her by the window before leaving and saw her hands wrapped together, with the same look she had on the day she had seen me here in class as a high school student.