Chapter 20~

SARAH

Ryan?!

Does he always have to creep all over my skin until I have gone nuts? I needed my time, space, and sanity, to say the least, and there was someone intruding into my space like a ghost.

Worst still, he was the last person I expected.

“Ryan?” I spoke up for the first time.

"Yes, Miss Sarah?" He teased. "You're back quite early, I wasn't expecting you until...” He stopped to look at his wristwatch. "... about an hour and a few minutes.”

Not responding, I turned to lock the door before I faced him back.

"Did you have a hard day at school? Why did you leave in a hurry?” He maintained his inquisitive form.

“I could say the same about you. You shouldn't be here or out of school at about the same time, perhaps you had the most troubled day.”

“You're right on that one.” He agreed and took a step towards me.

“What are you doing here?” I stopped him on his track with my question.

“I just wanted to surprise you.” He shrugged.

“How did you get in here...” I stopped abruptly.

It wasn't a big deal, maybe he had luck in guessing where I kept the key, but I made sure to be as discreet as anyone could.

He rolled his eyes in a 'seriously?’ look.

"I meant to say how did you know where I keep my keys?” I rephrased the question in the most appropriate way.

"It's no rocket science, I saw you.” He answered honestly.

"It's wrong to spy on people, especially when they wouldn't appreciate it.” I bluffed.

"Spy?" He scoffed. "We've been seeing each other long enough to know where the other keeps as little as a key, don't you think?” He stepped closer once more.

"Ryan, you need to stop." I retorted.

"Stop coming closer or stop sneaking up on you?" He continued to take slow steps towards me.

“Both!” I yelled to get myself in shape. "As a matter of fact, all of it.” I groaned. "You can't just show up in my house unannounced.” Now, I was getting riled up.

"Pardon me, but I never thought I needed a permit to make you happy.” He turned the table around.

"Stop acting smart, Ryan." I sighed. "You should respect your boundaries. If I don't tell you to come, don't. You only get to show up if I let you.” I drew a well-defined line between us.

"Is that so?" He mocked me.

When he didn't stop approaching me like a snail, I started moving backward, and he kept coming at me until he was a few inches away from me, and my back was plastered to the closed door.

Argh! I groaned.

“Ryan...” I tried to think straight. "We need to stop this.”

"What if I can't?” His eyes were wet with emotions.

"I'm sorry, but it's what it is. And this is a cheap game, which should be guided by rules. Rule number one...”

"There are no rules at all.” He chipped in sharply, paralyzing me totally.

When he tipped his face down to meet mine, I didn't pull away. If it would help me feel any better, or better yet in my defense, I had nowhere to escape to.

Between the cold wall and his abs of steel, I was firmly trapped like a goods waiting to be compressed.

He pressed a light cotton-like kiss on my neck, as he gently and slowly traced the fine lines of my face, with the back of his fingers. The sensation burned through my veins as they traveled to the length of my slender neck.

He played with my hairy neck, before shoving my hair to the other side in order to stop my neck bare.

Satisfied, he leaned downward and kissed the part of my neck, as he nuzzled it and smooched wet kisses on the length of it before he circled the nape of my neck with his tongue.

“You look tired, Miss Sarah, I should give you a massage.” He whispered very close to my ear.

He spoke so formally and yet acted so informally. That alone made me want this sin I shouldn't indulge in.

When I didn't speak, he closed the gap between his lips and my ear and began nibbling on my ear lobe.

As though I was jinxed, I allowed him to carry my handbag from my hands and let him lead the way to the most suitable spot, appropriate for the massage.

He directed me gently and made me sit on the couch, while he kept my bag on the center table.

It was only now I appreciated his outfits. He was wearing jean shorts, right fitting that I could make out his huge rock pressing so hard on his fly and threatening to spring out.

His shirt was a random polo that was somewhat faded. And as always, he looked breathtaking even in the simplest things.

He bent down to my level and reached for the first button of my sleeve chiffon shirt.

“Ryan...”

“Shh.” He whispered softly.

And as it should be, I kept mute and watched him unbutton every one of them, before he helped me shrug out of the shirt. What I had left on over my racks was my black lacy bra.

That didn't take long before it got snapped off my body and tossed to wherever. Reaching for my skirt, he did the same and then to my black to-match lacy pants, till I was nude as a mirror.

“Lie down.” He ordered me subtly.

This wasn't the time to tell who gave orders and who took them, clearly, I was at his mercy.

I obeyed like a puppet, stomach flat on the couch and bum cheeks in wild display.

His huge coarse palms came on my shoulders as they rubbed and caressed them gently, while he massaged his way to my back and reached further down to the side of my breasts that popped out as they were firmly pressed on the flat surface.

He grabbed a handful and squeezed them gently.

A silent moan escaped my lips. I needed more.

Greedy, I arched my back upward, so he had access to every inch of my breasts, and as smart and naughty as he was, he took all of me, as he squeezed and pinched my nipples.

I groan, a fine blend of pain and pleasure.

Slowly, he walked his way down my spine and his hands stopped when they landed on my bare butts. He spanked me not so hard and jiggled each cheek childishly.

He took a cheek in each hand and pulled them apart, as they gave a sneak peek of my juicy cunt.

"You look gorgeous.” He stated his observation.

I swallowed dryly, as I imagined myself through his eyes.

With a little bit of force, he nudged my legs apart, and when he wasn't satisfied, he placed his hand on my thighs and sprayed them far apart until I was helplessly accessible.

His hands reached down my wet slimy cunt as they grabbed the soft bud and pressed the lips of my folds together, applying just the right amount of pressure.

I twitched and moaned.

This was more than a massage, and I wouldn't lie that I never saw this coming.

He rubbed on my clit with his thumb while he circled and fingered my depth in the most alluring way.

"Fuck." I squirmed and cried.

"Not yet, Miss Sarah." He mocked.

He grabbed a boob, and the other hand remained on my cunt as he kept fondling and fingering me to filth.

"Argh..." I cried.

I squirmed long and hard and squirted for him like a little slut.

"Yeah, that's it.” He slapped my soaked cunt and nudged my legs wide open one more.

I heard the buckle of his belt come off as he shrugged off his shorts and knelt behind me, right in between my thighs.

Without a word, he slipped his hard rod in me, and my juice gave just the right amount of lubrication.

In and out, he rammed into me, and I rocked my body to his rhythm. Aware of how much I needed to go to the highest of heavens, he rammed into me continuously, with each thrust harder than the first.

On the rough ride, my climax ripped through me, as I poured out slimy juice while he pulled out and sprayed a generous amount of his semen all over me.

I came in dirty and sweaty, now I was beyond messed up.

He dropped on the floor like a dead leaf, as we both panted in dire need of catching our breath.

“I want you to come with me to Logan's party.” He spoke for the first time since he fell flat.

I rolled on my back and laid still. "No.” I broke him.

“We can't be seen in public, plus I have plans of my own.” I announced, but I didn't include Robyn.

"Plans that don't include me?” He sounded hurt.

Now wasn't the time to play pity party. I kept mute.

"Unfortunately, so. It's no big deal.”

He sighed.

“I was told someone wanted to surprise me, and now I'm more confused as to who.” He spilled.

Someone? Surprise? I grimaced.

Wait! Was I jealous of some stranger?