Sarah: Hey Ryan, just checking to see that you are okay.

I turned my phone screen off as I tapped on my phone pouch waiting for his text. And just when I got up on my feet and headed for my room upstairs, my phone buzzed.

Ryan: Hi Sweetheart, I'm fine and how are you doing?

He texted back.

I smiled seeing he had responded but then was a bit sad that he made no mention of what had happened today and most especially the part where he had skipped the tutor sessions.

I was curious about why he had done and so, without wasting much time, I asked him out to dinner.

Ryan: See you in a bit honey. He responded.

Without wasting much time, I headed to my room to freshen up and rest for a bit before stepping out for dinner with Ryan.

***********************************

I walked over to my closet, in search of my favorite red backless dress.

I stepped out with the slit showing just enough of my creamy thigh, the V plunge of the dress emphasized my boobs as I clutched onto my purse walking into the restaurant.

I could tell all eyes were on me the minute I stepped in but then I didn't care, because we had picked a location far away from town.

As I approached him, I saw his gaze drop down to my boobs. I smiled mischievously knowing he obviously couldn't resist.

“Hi,” He said standing up on his feet as he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me in for a hug, and then kissed me on the cheeks.

“Beautiful as always,” Ryan added with a smile creased on his face.

“Why does he look so unbothered?” I muttered to myself staring into his eyes.

“Have I done something wrong?!” I added in my head.

I smiled as I slammed the brakes on my spiraling thoughts still staring at him.

“Waiter!” He called out to the man dressed in all black that approached us.

“I’d have anything he's having” I requested smiling at the waiter.

“Splendid,” Ryan said smiling back at me.

In no time the waiter had our order served as we both ate In silence for a couple of seconds and then I decided to break the sudden silence between us with the one question in my head.

“Is there something I have done that might have made you upset?” I asked curiously as we both munched on our meal.

He stopped for a second staring at me and then had his focus back on his food right before giving me a response.

“Why would you say that?” He asked with his voice lowered.

I suddenly wondered why he looked so unbothered knowing we had both agreed on having his tutor session during the late hours of the day.

“What I mean is, you didn't show up,” I added as I abandoned my fork staring at him.

He had his face lowered to the table in front of him as he slowly placed his fork down on his plate as well. I still couldn't understand why he stayed silent staring at me like he had lost his speech.

“Ryan, say something!” I shot at him.

“I don't like it when we argue,” He shot at me as he ran his hand through his hair looking more like he was pissed about something.

“Neither do I!!” I replied as I lowered my voice trying to control my emotions.

“I just need a good explanation, that's all!” I said staring at him.

He leaned forward and then held me by the wrist, staring deep into my soul.

“I…” Ryan stuttered taking his hands off mine.

“I find it hard to control myself around you,” He finally said running his hand through his hair with a frustrated look on his face still staring at me.

“You are all I think about ever since the day I found you at the bar,” He added.

“And I just can't seem to understand why, but then again I guess it's because I love you,” Ryan finally said.

I stayed silent for a couple of seconds, my eyes wide open. At that moment, I knew I wanted my every day to be like this.

“I love you Sarah and I just can't help it,” He responded. Everything in my life has changed for the better, after meeting him. And so I knew I made the right choice.

I smiled staring at him, as I held him by the hand smiling into his eyes.

“I love you too,” I replied with a smile creased over my face.

A small smile curled up my lips seeing him like this, as he leaned forward staring into my eyes. I could tell from the look in his eyes, that he wanted to kiss me, but then he held himself back.

I guess he probably remembered what I had said about us making out in public. And with nothing else on my mind to say to him, I stayed silent staring into his eyes.