Zweiunddreißig

"Sergeant Radley. Please take a seat."

I closed the door behind me and quietly sat down in the chair by his desk. He turned his attention to me and folded his hands together on his desk.

Fuck...

"So Sergeant. I was informed that you're cleared from your medical, is that correct?"

I sat up a bit straighter and nodded.

"Yes Sir. I was cleared two days ago. Yesterday I visited the holding cells, and today I have scheduled PT and weapons training."

He nodded his head as I spoke and I knew he was already informed about my activities...

"There are a few things that I would like to discuss with you as we move forward with your work."

I nodded and turned my full attention to him... This is going to fucken suck...

"Firstly... I would like to inform you that the Scourger also know as Elliot Vaguhe and General Samson Davis, are in stable condition... The guards that made rounds that night found them and brought them to medical strictly due to protocols we have here. I don't agree with the protocols but that's just how it is..."

I brought my eyes down to the floor as I nodded.

"Now... My concern with you is... After what has happened with those two men, and your involvement with them and their most recent injuries... Do you feel as though you are mentally capable of preforming your duties here... "

I took a deep breath in before turned my eyes back to his gaze. I nodded faintly and swallowed.

"Yes sir... I am mentally capable."

He nodded and wrote something down onto the notepad next to him.

"The next point of our discussion is your involvement with Colonel Alexander König."

My brows furrowed and I blinked a few times.

"Formally speaking, we cannot have you two showing any unprofessionalism... What?"

I shook my head as I brought my eyes to him.

"Nothing Sir... My apologies. His name caught me off guard..."

His brows furrowed and he pulled out König's file from his desk and handed it to me. I looked between him and the file for a moment before opening it up.

His file had a large red stamp on it that said "Criminal of War" and there was an extra sheet of paper attached to his files that listed all of his crimes since being in the military.

My brow raised as I read over it and flipped through his file.

Name: Alexander König.
Age: 27
DOB: 11-06-97
Service Number: 628 82 9362
Height: 6'10"
Weight: 287.9 lb
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Light Brown
Blood Type: AB-
Race: W

Skills and Specializations:
Insertion Specialist, Counter Terrorism, Urban Warfare, Hostage Rescue.

Criminal of War charges:

• Unlawful Torture/Interrogation of non-combatants. (Al-Qatala leader and soldiers)

• Unlawful Manhunt/Attempted Murder of foreign military operatives. (Al-Qatatla Leader)

• Bribery.(Received classified intelligence)

• Public Disturbance.

• Illegal Border Crossing. (Czechia)