Einunddreißig

The shower was warm as I stepped inside letting the water flow over my sweat covered body.

   I heard a bit of rustling as his head eventually popped into the bathroom.

   "I'll be back in a minute. Gonna go get some stuff from my dorm."

   I nodded and wiped the excess water from my face and looked over to him through the frosted shower curtain.

   "Okay. No rush."

   I heard his hand pat my doorframe as he nodded and walked out.

   I finished thoroughly cleaning all of the fluids off and stepped out of the shower. Wrapping myself in my towel and taking off all the excess water from my skin.

   Right before I walked out of my bathroom I heard König come back.

   He shut the door behind him as dropped everything in his arms onto my bed.

   I peaked around the corner to see a bunch of snacks, bottles of water and sports drinks, and a clean set of clothes.

   "You just love giving your hoodies away don't you?"

   I glanced between him and his jacket with a small smile.

   He looked down to it and shrugged with a small smile.

   "Well of course I do. After all, you look better in them anyways."

   After he finished his sentence he chuckled out a bit and put a hand on his neck.

   My smile grew a bit wider as I walked over to my dresser and pulled out a clean pair of underwear and put them on under the towel. His eyes followed me the entire way.

   "You get flustered quite a bit... You know that?"

   I glanced at him over my shoulder as I walked over between him and my bed as I picked up the gossip he brought for me.

   He brought his head down to look at his hands as he let out a small laugh.

   "Ja... I guess do around you..."

   My smirk grew slightly wider as I laughed through my nose and slipped on the hoodie he brought me, letting the towel drop from underneath it.

   I bent down to pick the towel up and brought it back into my bathroom to hang it up.

   I walked back into my room with a brush in hand and sat down on my bed and looked over everything that he had brought.

   I grabbed a Gatorade and a small bag of chips, as I looked back up to him I could see just how red his face was now.

   I paused for a second as I watched his eyes follow the contours of my body. As he awkwardly stood beside the bed.

   "I brought the brush over... You said you wanted to brush my hair after I got out of the shower? It's shorter now so it should be easy... also... you're staring..."

   I chuckled a bit as I got his attention back up to my eyes.

   He gave me a deer in the headlights look as he averted his eyes and grabbed my brush.