Sechs

"12.6..." He looked over to me then back to the timer.

Fuck... My time when down... oh god, I don't even want to think about accuracy if that's how my time is... I'll probably get 2 hours...

"...There's no fucking way..." The man who I assumed to be Horangi had the same look in his eyes.

"Help me set up new targets... Jetzt." Colonel instructed frantically as the two of them went set up all new targets as I stood in the same spot, now very confused about what was happening.

I moved out of their way and got back to the starting spot. They quietly bickered at each other as they set up brand new targets and then they both came over to me.

"Do the same thing you just did... Ja?" The Colonel said to me as I waited. I nodded and pick up the guns and knifes again and waited for the whistle.

He blew the whistle again and I repeated the same movements and shots taken. Trying to get my time and accuracy up. Once I was done I stood at a tension and waited again.

Horangi frantically glanced at the stopwatch and tried to pull it out of The Colonel's hand.

"12.2...12 point fucking 2!" He said in a shocked tone as he grabbed onto the Colonel's vest and shook him.

I slowly turned around again and saw them... shocked? My eyebrows furrowed a bit as Horangi ran over and started looking at all the targets.

The Colonel had the same look on his face as before as he stood frozen. I cautiously made my way over to starting position and waited silently.

"Everything one of them is a fucking bullseye!" Horangi yelled as The Colonel swiftly walked past me to check for himself. He walked around to each target and examined it.

Once he was done he turned to face me and froze again. I felt my stomach drop thinking I really fucked this one up...

"How the fuck did you do that?" His words came out quick but intrigued.

I stood at a tension as I looked away from him and out in front of me.

"I was strictly trained for three years, Sir." My tone was emotionless as I waited to see what he would say.

We all stayed frozen for a minute. The Colonel shook his thoughts away as he walked up to me. When he got in front of me I look up to meet his towering figure.

"How." he seemed even more interested this time. I knew I couldn't tell him the full story, but with him towering over me it definitely scared the fuck out of me.

"Daily training for the first 2 years. Then weekly assessments." He looked down at me and then I saw his eyes go wide and a horrified look spread across them.

I realized he wasn't looking me in the eyes anymore... He was looking at my shoulder...

I quickly adjusted the collar of my shirt to hide the scars and I pulled my sleeves down to cover my wrists...

...fuck... he knows about them now... I can't tell him...

His eyes slowly shifted back up to mine and I blinked a few times as I brought my head down to look forward.

"Rührt euch Sergeant." His tone was less cold and almost seemed sympathetic.

He called out to Horangi and motioned with his head to follow him. They both walked past me and out of the training area.

~König's pov~

What the fuck did they do to her over there... Her file never said anything about being in active duty, and the way she's acting is definitely different than anything I've seen before.