𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑 - 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐟

{Nova's POV} {Monday}

I wake up to a blaring alarm clock reading '5:45 AM'. I groan and hit the 'Off' button on the alarm clock. I rub my eyes with the palms of my hands and stretch all the soreness out of my body before I get out of bed. I throw the covers off my body and head to the bathroom to get ready for my first day. I glance in the mirror and boy do I look rough. I grab my face wash and gently cleanse my face; making sure my face is nice and clean.  I grab my toothbrush and scrub my teeth for about three to four minutes. I spit out the remaining toothpaste in my mouth and walk out of the bathroom. I head back to my bedroom and take a seat at my vanity. I begin to prep my face with moisturizer and primer as  I hear footsteps down the hall approaching my door. The doorknob quietly turns as I see someone's slipper step in the room. Who the hell is awake this early??

"Well good morning princess, big day huh?" It was my dad with a huge smile on his face and an even bigger breakfast. Gosh his cooking was always the best growing up. I could hear my stomach growl and feel my mouth water as I look at the food; he laughs at me. He sets down the food on my bed and comes up to me to give me a hug.

"Yes, major day. I'm so nervous however, I know I'm gonna beat ya." I laugh and he playfully punches my shoulder while rolling his eyes. It's my dream; my whole reason I moved out here. Be a famous designer and ironically; my dad became the most famous designer in Tokyo. Lucky bastard. Even though we're father and daughter, he's my only competition for now and It's all gonna start today. He kisses me on the head and starts heading for my bedroom door. He closes the door as I reach for the TV remote. I click the on switch and it automatically pulls up the news. I was about to change the channel until something caught my eye.

" At approximately 11 PM, A major car collision was heard on one of the busiest streets in Tokyo. This upsetting accident resulted in one dead from what appears to be a gunshot wound. The other driver, nowhere to be seen. More details coming soon. We'll be back sh-" I change the channel and blanky stare off into space. That car that had flipped looked so familiar yet I couldn't place my finger on it. More people dead is another thing I heard. So many people are dying here, what is going on... I shut the TV off completely and turn my music on; distraught at what I just heard at six or so in the morning.

{1 Hour & 25 Minutes Later}

{NOVA'S OUTFIT}

I finish my makeup and hair early so I have time to pick out a good outfit

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I finish my makeup and hair early so I have time to pick out a good outfit. The fit is key at a fashion school; gives everyone a first taste of who you are and what you bring to the table. I decide on a black leather jacket, a red cropped tank, flare jeans,  my bad ass star zip up boots, and some simple accessories. Not too bold nor flashy for an 8am class yet not too boring. I zipped up my boots and took one last look in the mirror. I tousle my hair, reapply my gloss and check the time yet I also see a notification.

"7:25AM" Okay, okay, on a good time.

"Good morning love, hope you have a good first day." 'Text From Jade <3.' No she didn't... She woke up this early to text me good morning. Or she normally wakes up this early; don't be so delusional. Still; it's the thought that counts. It's already 7:27, the school is about forty-five minutes away and class starts at 8:30.

I leave my bedroom and start to walk down the stairs. Everyone was still asleep; including Dad. He made breakfast then went back to sleep. I love him so much.

I grab my keys of the counter and head out the door; it was gonna be a long drive. I sit in the car and figure I should text Jade back.

"Aww good morning and thank you! I'll text you when I get there." 'Text Delivered to Jade <3.'

 I connect my phone to the car speaker and set my phone down, face down. I put the key in and put the car into reverse; cautiously pulling the car out of the elongated driveway. First day here I come.