𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓 - 𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲

{Nova's POV} {Saturday}

"David look there's only two boxes left please don't be a man-baby and just help me finish unpacking." I say clearly irritated at the fact he barely helped me unpack yet, I still expected this from him. Absolutely nothing has changed.

"Exactlyyyy." He says rolling his eyes playfully. "There's only two boxes left, why can't you just finish it by yourself?"

He was always so damn sassy, I could never catch a break nor win arguments when it came to down to it.

"David just.. bro just get out of my room before you get throat punched." I suppress my laugh so he knows I'm being serious.

"Fine since you insist." He laughs, shrugs his shoulders and struts out of my bedroom thinking he actually helped with something. Typical David.

<1 Hour Later>

After an hour of unpacking and placing my miscellaneous items around my new room, it was time to relax a little. I needed to unwind and just settle down my first night here, although I had to admit, I was excited to go out for once. It's about time I started going out and getting back into dating again.

It's around 8:30pm and my brother wants to leave no later than 9:30 giving me no choice but to force myself out of bed to get ready. I've been here for less than ten hours and I'm already exhausted, could this day be any more tiring? It's definitely going to get more exhausting if I have to hear her agitating voice again.

"David baby, make sure your sister is getting ready, I refuse to be seen out in public with her looking like.. that.." It took every ounce in my body to not bitch slap her. She acts as if I can't hear her, she's two doors down for fucks sake. I knew she wanted me to hear it but, I have to try and be cordial and polite. Two things she is definitely not. Two firm knocks came down on my door.

"Come in David." I already knew he was coming to make sure that I was getting ready.

"You getting ready? Please wear something nice and not.. slutty. Me and Vic have reputations to keep up and she would kill me if I let you wear something whorish." Wow. Victoria has a serious chokehold on him to the point where it's embarrassing. Now I'm for sure wearing something "slutty".

"Yeah David whatever I won't embarrass y'all now get out so I can get ready please." He exits my room, almost looking upset and defeated. He should feel that way after talking to me like that just to make "Vic" happy.

<1 Hour Later>

"Nov we're gonna be late lets gooooo." A voice came from down the stairs in an exaggerating and dramatic tone to the point where it's piercing my ears.

"Okay, okay I'm coming sheesh give me a second." I finish strapping my heel and I'm ready to go. Man, I could use some sleep right about now.

Just to be petty and piss Victoria off, I put on a tight-fitting, sparkly, short black dress with four-inch strappy black heels to match. I don't dress slutty, but this is as close as I could get. I make my way down the stairs and barely two steps down...

'Well... don't you look pretty." Victoria says in a sarcastic tone practically forcing a smile; putting on a show for David. This act is going to get old incredibly quick. I decide to use her act to my advantage.

"Awww thanks Vicky, you look pretty as well." Her eye twitches at the cute nickname I give her however, she still smiles to not upset my brother.

And with that incredibly irritating act, we were on our way to the club.