𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓 - 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐭

{Jade's POV} {Sunday}

"Fancy seeing you here, pretty girl." I feel sick to my stomach as those words leave my mouth. She's one of the most beautiful girls I've ever laid eyes on, yet I know I can't be with her. It's a vile thought to even think.

Her face beams a bright red as she hears those words from my voice; it's adorable. I glance down to see what she's purchasing, and I can't help but let out a small laugh. She might also be red at the fact she gave a girl a lap dance last night then the next day she buys condoms. It then hit me; she's buying condoms meaning she's planning on seeing someone. Who is she sleeping with already?? She just got here yesterday and she's already sleeping with someone.. Why do I feel jealous? I shouldn't care. I don't care.

"Hi Jade." She says while tucking her hair behind her ear then flashing me a pretty smile. She's clearly trying to hide her embarrassment. She turns to the clerk behind the counter; giving the employee her undivided attention as she finished checking out her measly two items. I smile at her and eye her up and down with a smirk on my face. She blushed and glanced away. I walk to get a drink from the side of the store; I feel her eyes follow me with curiosity so I glance back and wink at her. She is beaming a bright red so clearly, she's interested. So why is she buying condoms... I walk up behind her as she moves out of the way. She looks up at me like she wants to say something but it looks like she's fumbling her words, so I take initiative.

"Condoms? Who's the lucky guy?" In other words, who's the fucker I need to kill.

"Oh no these aren't for me I promise, they're for my brother.." She giggles with embarrassment with the realization of how weird that must sound. I raise an eyebrow waiting for her to finish that thought.

"I had to use his car to get here since I don't have one quite yet, I'm assuming he doesn't have any condoms left and since I have his car, he asked me to get some while I was out. I know it sounds gross.." She laughed whilst she put her hand over her mouth; hiding her smile, that beautiful smile of hers.. I laugh with her so she knows she doesn't have to be embarrassed at her bizarre story. I guess now would be a good time to ask her.

"Well, I see why you didn't text back, seems like you've been super busy." I say while looking at her slowly up and down. She was in a tight shirt and shorts that hug her curves with ease. Her hair was messy unlike last night; her hair thrown up and damn did she look good. Even with an awful hangover that should've killed her if I'm being honest. Her eyes got big; probably with the realization she forgot to text back. I didn't mind if she was busy Friday, I'll make sure she's busy with me.

"Oh my gosh yes, I'm so sorry, I've been running around all day but I'm free Friday. Did you have something in mind..?" She says while biting back a smile, she doesn't want to come off too easy and it shows. She stands her ground; she's gonna make this difficult. I love a good challenge.

"Perfect, pick you up.. lets say.. 8pm?" That should give me enough time to pick her up, take her to the races then back to my place. Please don't make this difficult.

"8 sounds good to me, you already know where I live so that shouldn't be a problem." She says while nervously giggling. All the memories from last night must be coming back to her as her face flushes red again.

"Yes ma'am I do, I gotta run though something just came up, text you in a few?" Nothing came up but I really did have more stuff to take care of. Talking to her would just make me catch feelings and I can't do that. I refuse to let myself do that again.

"Oh hold on come here real quick." She grabs my arms and looks me in the eye. What the fuck is she doing...

"You have something right.... there" She bring her thumb to her tongue then gently swipes at my neck. Please don't say it..

"Looks like blood, you okay??" Fuck. I missed a spot. What am I supposed to even say...

"Oh yeah I'm fine, trimmed my hair this morning and nicked my neck, just a scratch.." I say while nervously rubbing my neck, It's the fastest thing I could think of. How else would blood get on my damn neck??

"Ohhh okay, be safer next time" She warmly smiles at me.

"Yes ma'am, text me when you get home safely yeah?" I grabbed my bagged items and slowly headed for the exit awaiting her response.

"Yes of course, talk to you later, drive safe love." I smile at her then walk out through the same entrance door; hearing that familiar beep above my head. Love? I just have to make it to Friday then I can just get the job done. She's gonna make this way harder than it has to be.