𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐 - 𝐄𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬

{Nova's POV} {Sunday}

 "So basically, I'm Jade, as you can see from my contact on your phone haha. I came up to you and offered to buy you some drinks because I thought you were just absolutely breath taking in that dress you were wearing. You came to the VIP section in the back with me and got absolutely trashed, you ended up escalating the situation... a lot lol and I gave you a ride home. It had been a good few hours so I decided to text you this morning to make sure you were okay :). 'From Jade <3.'

Escalated the situation... what in the hell did I do when I was drunk, I think I might be too scared to ask. I took an hour long shower. Scrubbing the soap bubbles through my hair, scrubbing that mans touch off of me, scrubbing the cigarette and booze smell off. I needed this shower so desprately. I wanted to do nothing but rot in bed all day but unfortunately, I had to go run some errands before my first day tomorrow.

"Oh gosh lol I'm so sorry if I caused you any trouble, can I ask how I escalated the situation..?"  'Text Delivered to Jade <3.' Surely I couldn't have escalated it THAT far, what's the worst thing I possibly could've done?? Fuck her in the back of the club?? My thoughts were spiraling out of control, how could I be so bold with a stranger? I tried to relax whilst I got ready but it was very difficult considering I was left on read. Seeing the read receipts on had me on edge.

"David can I use your car to run some errands?" I shouted from down the hall. I hadn't had time to even consider buying a car. I've been here less than twenty-four hours so I haven't had a whole lot of thoughts in general about my living situation here. I was sitting here waiting for an answer but all I got in return was silence. I needed a car but I didn't want to just take his car and leave so I guess I had to go talk to him.

I got up from my vanity chair and grabbed all my essentials I needed. I knew he was home, his and Victorias cars were in the driveway. Hard to mistake a bright pink car for someone else. I exit my room and walked down the hall. I approached David's door and was about to knock until I leaned closer to the door. Loud moans on the other side of the door. Ugh gross...

I started to walk downstairs with my phone in my hand. I was just gonna text him instead of trying to approach him and Victoria. Did not wanna walk in their room and feel the need to gouge my eyes out. As I'm typing out my paragraph to David telling him I took his car for a bit, Jade texted me.

"Well I'm just gonna be blunt here, you straddled me and placed my hand on your pretty lacy thong. I didn't want you to think I was taking advantage of you so that's when I offered to give you a ride home." 'From Jade <3.'

Oh. My. Gosh. You've got to be kidding me. That is the most embarrassing thing she could've said. She has to be lying, there's no way I did that.

"Are you serious?? Oh my gosh I'm so sorry, I was drunk out of my mind.. I know that's not an excuse but still I feel horrible omg."  'Text Delivered to Jade <3.'

I really did feel horrible, I would be pissed if some random chick started straddling me. She doesn't seem too mad considering I have her number and she gave my pathetic ass a ride home. I hope she doesn't think I'm some kind of creep.

"Hey It's Nov, need your car for a few, have some last minute errands to run. I would've asked in person but it seemed like you and Victoria were incredibly.... busy. I won't be long, pinky promise.  'Text Delivered to David.'

Hopefully he won't mind cause I have a handful of stops to make before I get home.