The Creel House

Emmaline's POV:Today we were going to the Creel House to see if we could find some clues

Emmaline's POV:
Today we were going to the Creel House to see if we could find some clues. After reeling from almost ending up as one of Vecna's victims, I had went back to sleep for a little bit. I then woke up to Eddie's head in between my legs. He definitely was doing it for his pleasure. "Fuck, Eddie." I said. Eddie's eyes flickered up to look at me and he pulled away. I panted softly and Eddie kissed my thigh. "I can help you too." Eddie shook his head at me. "No, this is all about you, sweetheart. I'm gonna make you feel good. Relieve some of your stress. Then we can go to that spooky house everyone wants to go to." He smirked. He licked up my slit and my hips bucked up against his face. Eddie wrapped his arms around my thighs and started sucking at my clit. I threw my head back against my pillow. My eyes fluttered closed and soft moans left my lips. I'd never experienced this before. It was a new feeling. And it was euphoric. Eddie was very skilled with his tongue. He moved from my clit and I felt his tongue start to thrust in and out of me. I ground my hips against his face out of instinct, his nose bumping my clit. "Oh, Eddie." He groaned against me, sending vibrations through my body. My hands flew to his hair, tugging on it. "Don't stop, Eddie. It feels so good. God, it feels so good." I brushed Eddie's hair out of his face, his brown eyes looking up at me. The rope inside me tightened and I desperately needed the release. "I'm close." Eddie hummed in response, his tongue moving faster. I started to move my hips against his face, trying to bring myself to finish. Eddie pulled away from me to bring me closer to him, his hold on me tighter than before. "I'm gonna make you cum, sweetheart." He went back down, letting me grind against his face as he fucked me with his tongue. I pulled hard on Eddie's hair as I started to come undone. Eddie's name left my mouth like a mantra. I ground against his face to help myself finish, obscene noises entering the air as Eddie lapped at me as if I was his last meal. Eddie moaned against me, making my orgasm more powerful. My legs shook as Eddie held them in place. "Thank you. Thank you." I quickly said. As I slowly came down from my high, he licked at my clit lightly and I pushed him away. He smirked and kissed at my clit. "Eddie, m'sensitive." I whined. Eddie pulled away and kissed the insides of my thighs. My legs continued to shake and Eddie helped me stretch out. I was trying to catch my breath and I reached for him. Eddie shook out his hair and patted my thigh. "I'll help you." I said. "Oh, sweetheart I already came." I looked at his boxers and saw the wet spot. I gasped softly and thought he was incredibly attractive in this moment. I reached for him again and he quickly changed out of his boxers and put clean ones on. "Eddie." I said, wanting him to hold me. He smirked and sat down next to me, pulling me into his lap. He kissed my forehead and said "I'm here, sweetheart." I buried my face into the crook of his neck. "I love you." I whispered. Eddie squeezed me and said "I love you too." The doorknob jiggled and Dustin said "why is the door locked?" "I was changing, Gurgi." I told him. Eddie chuckled at the quick lie I told. "Ok, well everyone's ready to go to the house. Are you almost done?" "Yeah. I'll be down in two minutes." "They said they'll be down in two minutes!" Dustin yelled into the house. Eddie laughed and said "my god." "We'd better get dressed." I said. I removed myself from Eddie as much as I didn't want to. I quickly got dressed, looking at the bruises appearing on my thighs. I pulled on some jeans and said "thanks for the bruises." Eddie's eyes widened as he put on his jacket. "Shit. Did I hurt you?" I shook my head and said "no. I'm just teasing." Eddie clicked his tongue and his hands went to my hips. "You sure?" His thumb rubbed the exposed skin of my hip and I said "yeah. I'm ok. I'm teasing." Eddie brushed a strand of hair behind my ear. I felt my cheeks heating up and Eddie said "as long as you're sure." "I promise I'm ok." I kissed his cheek. "Are you gonna be warm in that crop top?" Eddie asked. I looked down at my exposed stomach and said "yeah. It's long sleeve. I'll be ok. Plus I can wear your jacket if I get cold." Eddie rolled his eyes playfully and said "of course." He wrapped his arms around me, closing the gap between us. I giggled softly and he kissed my lips sweetly. I deepened the kiss, Eddie moaning softly as our lips moved in sync. "Guys, seriously?" Dustin said. I pulled away from Eddie and looked at the doorway. Alyssa wiped her nose and said "come on." The two of us walked out of the bedroom, following Dustin and Alyssa. I pulled on my sneakers and we had to take two cars to fit everyone. "Hey, you're ok right? After the whole Vecna thing?" Robin asked. I nodded and said "yeah." "Sorry Nance and I weren't there." I shook my head and said "you're good. Eddie saved me." Eddie put his hands over his heart and said "oh shucks." I hit him playfully and Eddie laughed. "I found the Walkman by the way." Dustin said. Steve nodded and said "yeah, I had to help him clean his room to find it." Dustin rolled his eyes and Steve said "Eddie and I put it on a loop. I think it's 40 minutes long." Eddie reached for the Walkman, taking it from Dustin. Eddie slipped it into my jean pocket, placing the headphones around my neck. I stared up at him as he did so. "Curt Smith can keep you safe now." Eddie half smiled and I kissed his cheek. "So will you." Eddie kissed my forehead. Steve put his hands in his pockets and said "so, riding situations." Nancy shrugged and said "I'm driving. I've got the station wagon. I can fit mostly everyone." Milo pulled on his jacket and said "I'm going where Em goes." "I don't really feel like driving. I just want to give Em all my attention." Eddie said. Alyssa said "well, half of us could go with Nancy and the other half could go with Steve?" "I'm going with Steve." Dustin said. Max shrugged and said "I'll go with Nancy." "Me too." Lucas answered. Robin looked at me and then Steve. "I could go with Nancy." Nancy sighed deeply and then said "fine." Alyssa looked at Rhett and said "wanna go with me Nancy?" "I guess we'll ride with Harrington." Eddie said. Steve patted his shoulder and said "I'll let you play some Metallica." Eddie rolled his eyes and said "thanks, dad." "Be nice." I scolded them both. We all walked outside and got in our cars. Eddie, Milo, and I were in the backseat of Steve's car. Dustin was in the front. Everyone else was in Nancy's car. Steve started up his car. Eddie handed Steve a Metallica tape. Steve put it in and his eyes widened at the loud guitar solo that entered the car. Milo covered his ears and said "metal sucks!" "You suck, Linderman!" Eddie told him. I laughed softly and Steve followed Nancy to the house.