Eddie 'The Freak' Munson

Emmaline's POV:Eddie Munson

Emmaline's POV:
Eddie Munson. Eddie fucking Munson was a man that drove me utterly insane. He made me want to smash my head through a window sometimes. We'd pick on one another and throw insults. Eddie always teased me in front of my friends, which I hated. I always made sure to embarrass him in front of his little Hellfire Club. Ever since I decided to buy weed from him, he made it his job to harass me.

"Well, well, well. Emmaline Brooks. What can I do for thee?"

"I just want some weed, Munson. This isn't a big deal. Like at all. I know you have the best. So, that's why I'm here."

"Does your pretty little boyfriend know you're here?"

I scoffed. "As a matter of fact he does. We're going to get high and I'm spending the night at his place."

"Sounds like a fun weekend. Is he gonna fuck your brains out?"

"God, you're disgusting! Just give me the weed so I can go, Munson!"

"Here you go. Have fun." Eddie smirked as he handed me the weed.

I figured Peter and I were just going to get high. But he had a different idea. The two of us were stoned out of our minds and doing exactly Eddie said. Peter was fucking my brains out. It had been some time too. The both of us had been so busy with school that we hadn't spent much time together. "Fuck, Em. F-Fuck." Peter groaned. I kissed his neck up and down as he leaned his head on my shoulder. The two of us were close. My fingernails dug into his shoulders as I felt the rope inside me snapping. I gasped as Peter's thrusts got harder as he reached his orgasm. Peter buried his face in the crook of my neck, profanities and my name leaving his lips. I ran my hand through his hair and moaned as his cum coated my walls. Peter panted softly and went to pull out but stopped. "Shit, I'm sensitive." He winced. I cupped his cheek and said "just stay here a minute." Peter looked at me, his green eyes examining my face. "Em?" I kissed his lips sweetly. "I love you." I whispered. Peter chuckled softly and said "I love you too." "We've been so busy with school. I miss you. I miss you all the fucking time." Peter kissed my forehead and said "I've missed you too. I think we're coming down from this weed." The both of us laughed and I said "stay with me the whole weekend. Please." Peter pulled out slowly, his breath hitching. I covered myself with the comforter on his bed. "Just stay here. My dad's never here. And you have plenty of clothes here anyway." Peter said with a shrug. He leaned down to grab his boxers and started to get dressed. He then scooped me up in his arms and I leaned my head on his shoulder. "I'm gonna clean you up really quick." Peter always took care of me and made sure I was ok. I was definitely in love with this boy. I then got dressed into my pajamas and he led me back to his room to watch a movie. He also ordered some pizza and the two of us sat on his bed. "Who'd you get the weed from?" Peter asked with a mouthful of pizza. I wiped my face with a napkin and said "Eddie Munson." Peter choked. "Eddie Munson?" "You know I always get the weed from him. This isn't the first time." Peter looked at me and said "I know. But, you should be careful around him." "Eddie's harmless, Pete. All he cares about is getting a sale and his little club." Peter sat up a little and said "I just want you to be careful." "I will. You don't have to worry about him." Peter nodded and his attention went back to the movie currently playing on the tv screen.